Approval

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I can't understand how it leaked out like this!!" Jaejoong said, trying to convince everyone in the room.

That afternoon, DBSK reached SM building after they had a a radio show and they found a huge group of reporters and also fans waiting them outside the building, they had a rough time before going inside,. But while going through the sea of the these people, one question caught the attention of DBSK members. 'Please tell us Jaejoong-sshi, is it true that you'll get married soon?' The five looked at each other shocked wondering how they knew about it!!

After going into the building, their manager's phone rang. He answered looking at the five weirdly, then he nodded.

"Let's go, the president wants to see you in his office"

They gulped and followed him. When they entered their boss' office, they knew he was mad, so mad. Lee SooMan threw the newspapers he was holding on the table and looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong didn't know how everyone knew about his marriage plan, s tried to help him convincing the boss that Jaejoong didn't say anything to the public about that.

"We have to do something" LSM sighed "The phones didn't stop ringing and the reporters and fans have been outside since early in the morning"

"I'm sure we can do something" Mr.Lee, their manager said

LSM looked at Jaejoong, "We will hold a press conference and you'll deny everything"

"NO!" Jaejoong yelled "I'll confirm the news. I'll tell everyone that yes I'm marrying her, they already know she's my girlfriend!"

"Jaejoong, we can't cause any danger to the group. We don't know what their reaction would be!" Mr Lee said "Maybe they accepted her being a girlfriend but your wife?"

"They will, they're my fans and also she's Yoochun's sister, they won't say no to her"

"KIM JAEJOONG, YOU-" LSM was cut off by Jaejoong

"PLEASE!! It's MY life"

Silence filled the room. Then LSM nodded

"Okay, Jaejoong okay. But, if something happens to the team-"

"Nothing won't happen. I'm sure Cassiopeia will be happy for me, I have faith in them"

"Okay, Mr.Lee"

"Yes"

"Prepare everything and make the press conference today"

"Okay" He bowed and exit the room

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************

 

 

 

"Jaejoong-sshi"

"Please"

"Is it true?"

It was just a chaos in the room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter