Soon...

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, what are we going to do?" Yoochun looked at Jaejoong, worried.

DBSK had arrived in Korea and go straight to Katharine's and EunHee's apartment. Katharine and Jaejoong tried calling EunHee many times, it's ringing but EunHee isn't answering. They didn't want to tell the police, maybe she's somewhere and does need some time alone. But at least she can call them and assure them she's fine.

"I don't know, Yoochun. I don't know" Jaejoong sighed deeply not knowing what to do.

All of them sat silently, thinking of what to do. Suddenly Jaejoong's phone rang, all of them looked at each others and then at his phone.

 

 

***************************************************************

 

 

EunHee trying to untie the rope that held her hands tightly by the apartment's key which was in her pocket in the back. The bodyguards were outside the room she was in.

"Almost, EunHee. Come on" She whispered, encouraging herself

Tak~!

EunHee smiled and quickly, but quietly untied her legs. She then got up and searched for her bag, EunHee spotted it at the corner of the room. Opening it, she got her phone and called that person who she knew that she could trust.

"Come on, pick up" EunHee kept on looking at the door, afraid

"EUNHEE BABE, WHERE ARE YOU???!!"

"Jaejoong," She whispered, tears gathering in her eyes

"Where are you?"

"I-I don't know, Jaejoong" She wiped a tear slide down on her cheek "I'm so afraid"

"W-What?" Jaejoong was confused "EunHee, tell me where are you?"

"I was walking in the park near our apartment, and then I felt someone holding me from beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter