New chapter in life

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoochun looked from Jaejoong to EunHee, he smiled at himself and decided to leave the two alone. They need to talk to each other about things.

"I'll go see the guys" Yoochun said and tapped Jaejoong's shoulder

With that he left, closing the door behind him. EunHee looked at Jaejoong who was just standing near the door, staring at her without any word. She was confused, why he didn't move closer....why he didn't run to her and hugged her tightly....

EunHee reached out her hand to him and smiled tearfully.

"Jae, won't you come and hug me?"

Jaejoong stood still in his place not moving, keeping his eyes on her.

"Jae?" EunHee called "What's wrong?"

He didn't say anything and that made EunHee scared. Her tears rolled down her soft cheeks

"You didn't miss me..." She whispered, looking down

"I...You don't even know what you did to me these past days..." EunHee looked at him. He stood near the window, looking outside.

"You scared me, EunHee. I thought....I will continue this life without you" He wiped a tear "You can't imagine what I felt when I saw you beaten, and bullets in your chest.....blood was all over your body. I was hopeful you will make it...I didn't give up on you" Jaejoong sobbed "But....b-but when I saw you laying lifeless and you heart isn't beating...I couldn't believe it. How fast you left me....I didn't want to believe it. I saw them taking you away...saying you died...they took you away from my arms, babe"

Jaejoong moved beside her and took her in his arms, "I missed you a lot...please don't do that to me again"

"I-I won't, I promise" She hugged him back, crying as hard as him "I missed you so much" EunHee whispered "Even if I was asleep, but my mind was thinking of you all the time. I'm happy that I came back to your arms"

Jaejoong pulled away and cupped her face in his hands, "I'm happy too"

He leaned in and captured her lips with his. They smiled through the kiss they shared, happy to know everything is alright now.

And a new life will begin now

 

 

 

************************************************************

 

 

After another week in the hospital, EunHee was allowed to go home. Her mother and father wanted her to be with them, living in their house. EunHee loved the idea, but then she was hesitated because she didn't want to leave Katharine alone. She lived almost all her life with her friend, she didn't want to be apart from her. Mrs Park suggested an idea, and that for Katharine to come and live with them. Mrs Park loved Katharine a lot from the moment she saw her, she loves her as much as she loves EunHee.

Katharine refused at first, she didn't want to be a burden to them. But they all assured her she won't be, and she'd be their daughter from now on. EunHee was so happy that her friend is really her sister now. And Katharine couldn't ask for more, she has a family now...father, mother, sister and two handsome brothers.

DBSK returned to their work after nearly two monthes of halting their activities. They didn't thought their fans will accept the news about Jaejoong dating well. Maybe it's because she's Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter