Talking to him

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been two weeks since she left. Jaejoong tried reaching for her, but she denied him. She needs more time and he knows that, but he misses her and his son so much. He's grateful that his schedule is full, otherwise he would be thinking of them all the time. But also that didn't help him that much. Because seeing Yoochun at work didn't help with him forgetting for a little while. 

Jaejoong opened his eyes to face another lonely, tiring day. He sat up and got his phone from the night-stand. Dialing her number, he sighed as he waited for her to answer.

"The person you are trying to-"

He sighed, closing his eyes, "She's blocking me out of her life now"

His phone rang loudly, "Hello"

"Hyung, good morning. Where are you?" Yunho asked.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and then leave." Jaejoong got up from bed and went into the bathroom.

"Okay~ Don't be late. We have a lot to do today for the last day of the concert tomorrow."

"Okay. See you~" He hung up and took off his clothes to take a shower.

 

 

"Good morning, everyone" EunHee greeted everyone and sat at the table next to Yoohwan who immediately started playing with JaeHwan.

"You look tired, dear" Her father looked worriedly at her

"I didn't sleep much last night, JaeHwan was restless. He continued to whimper most of the night and I didn't know why." She caressed her son's cheek as he was smiling at the funny faces his uncle made.

"Maybe he misses his father..." Her mother looked at her softly

"Mom" EunHee looked down at her food.

"EunHee dear," Her father tried "your mother is right. You can't stay like this, ignoring him. He's your husband and the father of your son. You both have to talk and then decide, whether stay together or divorce."

She winced at the mention of the word. Divorce. Never she thought she would ever consider this in her marriage with Jaejoong. She believed that they are meant for each other, they complete each other. Soul-mates was the word she would describe them before all of these problems. Unbreakable. But now here she was, thinking of that annoying word. Will they reach that way? Divorce?.

"I don't know, appa" She sighed.

"I have an idea" Katherine smiled "Go home tonight, it's the last day of SM Town. Go and talk. Try to solve things you two. It'll be a good chance."

"Good idea, honey" Their mother smiled

"I don't know, I can't think."

"You won't lose anything, EunHee" Yoohwan said "Think of JaeHwan, he needs both parents in his life."

She was silent for a few minutes and no one interrupted her thoughts. She nodded, "Fine. I will try"

"You love him, dear. Don't forget that. That's why you should try you best, both of you. There's no marriage without fights from time to time. The point is to let these fights bring you both closer. That will make you stronger,unbreakable." He stood up and kissed her forehead "I'm going now. Yoohwan, finish your breakfast and follow me. I need you in the company."

"Okay, appa. I'm coming" He kissed his sisters and mother and followed his father.

"I'm going too. I have some things to do. Take care of yourselves you two and be careful with JaeHwan" Their mother kissed JaeHwan's cheek and left.

"That leaves us to do what? Katherine looked at EunHee.

"Don't know. I don't feel like doing anything today"

"Don't be like this, EunHee." She caressed her hand across the table "Everything will be fine. You will be fine"

"It's just..." She shook her head "What if he is no longer in love with me? What if he...loves her for real?" She whispered

"Don't think of that, EunHee. Jaejoong oppa loves you. I can't imagine him falling in love with any other woman but you" Katherine smiled.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I know. You know that too, but your fear is not letting you see it. Don't worry, sister. Have some faith in him and your love for each other."

EunHee nodded, "Thank you. I don't know what would happen to me without you all"

"Lost, you would be lost." Katherine giggled followed by EunHee. "Look at this cutie. He's smiling as he heard you laughing" They cooed at JaeHwan mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter