Chapter 7

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took HyunJoong 3 hours to show EunHee around the company and introduced her to some workers.She liked the decoration in the company,it was all in black and white.

"And this " HyunJoong looked at her smiling ,"is your working place.What do you think?"

"It's beautiful.Thanks for showing me around,HyunJoong-sshi."EunHee bowed.

"Don't be formal just HyunJoong would be fine."He smiled,"Okey,I'll leave so you can start working.Bye,see you soon."and he left.

EunHee sighed then walked to her desk and start the work for today.

******************************************************************************

It's been three weeks or so since she started working at The KIM Co..Everyone there loved her,yeah she's cold but kind.When she needs help in work,she would ask HyunJoong who would gladly accept and help her.

While JaeJoong tried to make some time during his busy schedule to go and see EunHee.He knew where she would go everyday after work, 'I became a stalker for her',he thought.But two things he didn't know,

ONE: that EunHee works at his family's company for his father.

TWO:........EunHee knows that he's been watching her from afar almost everyday.At first she found it annoying, but later she thought it's cute and would caught herself smiling unconsciously.She even laughed when he was about to be caught by his fans.She didn't know what's that but everytime she see him looking at her with those eyes,it seems like she could hear her heartbeats.However,she tried to ignore that.

But he couldn't talk it anymore after a few days......

It was a sunny day and EunHee decided she'd walk home,when a park on the way caught her eyes and thought it would be fine to sit there for a while.So she sat there looking at the kids playing and as she was looking around she saw a boy and a girl were arguing over something with their parents laughing..

{Flash back}

"Oppa~"the little girl said cutely

"What is it princess?"the boy asked her smiling.

He was studying in his room when he hearda knock on the door then tiny footsteps approaching him.He knew it was their little angel without even turning around.'she must be feeling lonely',he thought smiling.

"YooHwan oppa wouldn't come and play wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter