It's not getting better. It's getting worse.

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EunHee went into the house. She didn't like the feeling inside her. She heard laughs in the living room and it's getting louder as she moved closer. EunHee stood by the door, looking at the people there. They were happy. He was happy without her...

"Oh, there you are" The woman smirked at her

The sight in front of her made her so angry; she wanted to kill these two people.

"Why are you holing my child?! Who allowed you to touch my son?!" She screamed

"Don't raise your voice, you're scaring him. I did"

"You...?"

"Yes. She's his mother anyway"

"His mother? I AM HIS MOTHER!" She rushed to them trying to take her precious son from the arms of that woman. But her husband grabbed her wrists. She winced, sure there will be a scar. 

"You are no longer his mother. I'm getting married to her" Jaejoong smirked

"But I'm your wife..." she was lost

"I'm divorcing you. I'm no longer in love with you. I love her and I want to be with her. And we are getting Jaehwan to live with us" He stood beside Lina and kissed her 

"You can't do that, Jae...I...I-"

"Get out of our house" Lina glared at her "You don't belong here anymore"

"Shut up!" EunHee screamed "You stole my husband and everything precious in my life. I hate you so much! I should have killed you the moment I knew your feelings and plans!" 

"Get out now, you crazy person" Jaejoong dragged her and threw her out of the house and slammed the door closed.

She got up and knocked hard, sobbing.

"Jaejoong, please give me Jaehwan. I can't live without him" 

 

"No...no...you can't do this" EunHee murmured 

"EunHee?" Jaejoong woke up and looked at her

"No...NO!" She sat up, screaming. Tears rushed down her pale cheeks as she sobbed loudly.

"EunHee baby, what's wrong?" He moved closer, but she pushed him away. She looked at him with hatred in her eyes.

"Don't touch me. Don't come near me!" She moved further 

"EunHee...it was a nightmare, huh? Please calm down"

"I can't do this" She cried hard "I don't want to be here"

"Baby-"

EunHee got up and went inside the bathroom. Jaejoong stayed at the bed, confused. He didn't know what she's thinking of. He heard her whispering things to herself he couldn't understand . Then the bathroom's door was opened and she walked out dressed in her coat and jeans. Without glancing at him, she went outside the room, into Jaehwan's room. Jaejoong followed her quickly and saw her carrying Jaehwan and his bag.

"What are you doing, EunHee? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to my parents' house. I can't stay here" She walked past him outside the room towards the front door. Jaejoong held her arm.

"Are you crazy?! It's 2 am. And why are you leaving in the first place? Because of a nightmare?!" Jaejoong was getting angry.

"It's not a nightmare, Jaejoong" She looked at him with her teary eyes "It's the reality I live in. I can't stay here and wait till you throw me out and take everything from me"

"What are you talking about? Throw you out?" He didn't really understand what she's talking about.

"Let me go. It's better for both of us. I just need a break from all of this"

"From what, Eunhee? Explain! I do not understand"

"You know, Jaejoong. But you are ignoring all of it." She turned around, leaving Jaejoong at the door and looking at her as she got in the car and drove off.

 

 

It was a beautiful dream, but his phone had to wake him up. Yoochun groaned as he took his phone and answered without looking at the caller's name.

"Hello?"

"Oppa, Yoochun oppa..."

"EunHee?" He sat up and looked at the clock. Why would she call him at this hour?

"Yeah, oppa. Can you please open the door for me?"

"What? What door? Where are you?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter