Her surprise

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How can I leave you when you are like this?" Jaejoong caressed her cheek

"Jaejoong, stop worrying. I told you that I'm okay" EunHee whined as she was laying on the bed

"Okay? Yeah~ Felling dizzy and vomiting more than three times since this morning is fine, huh?!" 

"Jaejoong~" EunHee groaned

"What?! At least let me take you to the doctor before I leave"

It's been 4 months since their marriage. Jaejoong released his first solo album a month after their wedding day and it was a big hit. Jaejoong became so busy appearing on music shows, varitey programms and holding concerts in different conutries. So the couple was seeing each other less than before, but it was all good as Jaejoong promised EunHee that everything will finish soon.

That morning, EunHee woke up feeling so sick. She opened the bathroom's door quickly and began vomiting, not aware of Jaejoong's presence as he was brushing his teeth. He looked at her confused then worry filled him as he saw her pale face. After she was done, Jaejoong helped her to bed. He wanted to go prepare her soup, but as he mentioned food, she ran to the bathroom again. Jaejoong was worried. He didn't want to leave her all alone in the house, but he had to go to work. Today, it's the last day of his tour. He has one last concert in Seoul as it's his birthday too.

"I will call Katharine, we will go to the hospital together. Now, you have to go"

"EunHee-"

"Don't be like this, Jae. I told you I will go with Kathy. What do you want more?" 

"I want you to be really fine"

"I will be fine, don't worry. Kathy will take care of me"

"Okay" Jaejoong nodded "If you are not fine, don't come to the concert. Rest well, okay?" Jaejoong kissed her hand

"Hmm" EunHee smiled gently then wrapped her body with the blanket "Go now, I want to sleep"

"Okay, bye. Take care"

"Fighting!"

Jaejoong laughed. He took his bag then left. As she heard the front door closing, EunHee sat up and grabbed her phone as she called someone.

"Hello"

"Kathy, good morning"

"Hey, how are you?"

"Not that fine"

"What's wrong?"

"Can you come with me to the hospital?"

"You made me worried, EunHee. I'm coming in 5 minutes"

EunHee walked into the bathroom, took a quick shower then put on her clothes. She walked outside, locked the door then went into Katharine's car.

"What's wrong with you?" Kathy asked as she began driving

"I want to make sure of something, I have to go to the hospital" EunHee smiled

"You're weird"

"Just stay silent"

They arrived and EunHee asked a nurse where Dr. Lee's office then went in after knocking. She greeted them and all of them sat down. Dr. Lee asked EunHee some questions then made a check up on her. Katharine was sitting there, not understanding anything.

"Do we have to wait so long for the results?" EunHee asked

"Well, I will rush them. Wait for my call at 3 PM or something like that"

"Thank you, Dr. Lee"

They thanked her then left back to EunHee's and Jaejoong's house. EunHee laid down on the couch closing her eyes. Katharine sat on the other couch and looked at her sister.

"Yah! Will you tell me what's wrong?"

EunHee opened her eyes and looked at Katharine, smiling.

"Kathy, I have been feeling weird. I feel dizzy and keep on vomiting. Jaejoong thinks that this morning it's the first time, but I've been feeling like this since so long"

"O-kay?" Katharine didn't get it"

EunHee laughed loudly, "You will know when the doctor calls. I'm sleepy" She turned her back to Katharine and slept.

Katharine was still confused. She sighed and the TV.

 

It was 2:30 when Katharine woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. She answered quickly, not wanting EunHee to wake up.

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Kim?"

"No, I'm her sister"

"Oh, Miss Katharine?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"Dr. Lee"

"Oh, is there anything wrong?"

"I just want to talk with Mrs. Kim"

"Oh, she's asleep. You can tell me"

"Oh right! Well...congratulation! Your sister is two monthes pregnant"

"Oh my God..." Katharine whispered as she was looking at EunHee sleeping "Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter