The truth

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EunHee stirred in her sleep feeling all her body parts hurt. She opened her eyes but all she could see is black...she was blindfolded. Trying to move also didn't work because her hands and feet were tied with a strong rope that hurt a lot. And screaming will be useless...she was gagged. EunHee was so scared, of course she would be she didn't know where she's or who kidnaped her.

Hearing the sound of the door opened and footsteps coming closer to her, increased her heartbeats.

"Aww, You're awake, honey" A voice of a man was heard "Why aren't you taking?...ah my bad" He removed the gag and the blindfold

EunHee looked around her and she was in a room that has nothing except the chair she was tied to and another chair in front of her. The room was so dark, she couldn't see him clearly. "W-Who are you?" She swallowed looking at him

"Oh let me introduce myself" He sat on the other chair, crossing his legs "I'm JoongKi, Song JoongKi. And you're Park EunHee....I know everything"

"Why am I here?" asking, scared as she looked at the men in black suits who were standing behind him at the door.

"Because, through you I can get my revenge"

"W-What?"

"You're the daughter of my enemy, Park EunHee. Don't you know?"

"M-My father? What did he do to you to seek revenge?"

"Oh, so they didn't tell you the story...of course you were so young, you wouldn't understand."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you want to know why your family left you?"

"How did you know these things?"

"I told you...I know everything" He smirked at her, snapping his finger to one of his men and immediately a glass of whiskey was placed in his hand. Taking a sip then he continued, "I was 12 years old when my father told me the story....when I saw with my own eyes, my father was killed in front of me."

EunHee remained silent, looking at him.

"Your father and mine were working together, illegal work if you're wondering. Eerything was fine...until your father decided to stop working, saying it's wrong....that's when you were born. He said, he wanted to bring you up with money he will get from a legal work. So he opened a company with money that had nothing to do with what he got from working with my father. At first, my father was doing all good by himself, but then he needed a partner. He went to your father and asked him to go back, he could trust no one but him. But your father refused....Appa had no choice but to threat him because he really needed someone or bankruptcy will happen. Appa threated he'll kill you...because he knows how precious you were to your father, after all he stopped that work because of you"

JoongKi drank the entire drink in one shot and one of his men refill the glass again.

"Your father told the police everything and they caught Appa. One day, he ran away and your father became worried, police couldn't find him for two months. Of course I knew evertyhing, because Appa told me. I found out after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter