Stopped...

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Omo!! Isn't that Jaejoong oppa?" a girl said to her friends outside the hospital

"Where?" the other girls turned to where their friend was pointing at and indeed it was KIM JAEJOONG, but they saw him...crying?

"What's wrong?"

"What's he doing here?"

"Oh my God! our oppa is sick or something?"

The took out their phones and took pictures of him. There black car which was behind the ambulance and Yoochun with his father came out from it.

"What's wrong? Really. Yoochun oppa and his father also are here"

They saw the paramedics carrying someone and they all went inside the hospital where the doctors were waiting for them.

Jaejoong and Yoochun wanted to go into the emergency room with her, but of course they were not allowed. After some minutes the rest arrived

"What h-happened to my daughter?" Mrs Park walked to them, crying

"She will be okay, honey. She will be okay" Her husband hugged her, assuring her that everything will be alright even though he's not convinced himself.

Katharine has been crying since Yunho called her and told her what happened. He's now hugging her tightly and wiping her tears away. Yoochun and Yoohwan were sitting next to their parents hoping for a good news. Junsu and Changmin sat on the seats in front of them, praying to EunHee.

On the other hand, Jaejoong was sitting on the ground beside the door of the room where his lover is laying. His knees were up and his elbows were on top of them, and he was looking down crying. He couldn't believe what had happened, it was so difficult to believe. He thought it all was a nightmare and he will wake up and thank God it was not reality. But when he opened his eyes again, he was in the same position on the ground of the hospital and they people around him crying....so it's reality.

"Please, baby girl.....Please for me just try to stay alive. I can't live without you" Jaejoong whispered, sobbing in his hands.

 

 

It's been 6 hours and no one exited the room and told them how she was.

"Park EunHee's relatives?" The doctor called

They all looked up and rished in front of the doctor...

"She's my daughter" Mr Park said "How is she?"

The doctor sighed and wiped his forehead, "She lost so much blood. And by the look of her face and body, she received a lot of pain, didn't you say she was kidnapped?" They nodded "They hit her many times and pretty hard. The bullets were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter