Right and Wrong

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyong POV)

Dara… Hate her? How can she say those words to me? How could I possibly hate her, when I’ve spent years just to get these feeling I have for her aside? Really, she doesn’t even know how hard it was for me to get her off my mind and the fact that she already has a boyfriend.

*Flashback (1)*

“Hey, I heard there’s someone who just transferred here” a friend of mine said as he sat with his meal right beside me.

“Really, who could that be?” I asked, for conversation’s sake.

“Park Sandara. That’s what I heard. They said she’s really pretty and that she lives just a few blocks away from here” he informed me.

“Oh, really? You know that much already huh?”

“Well, you know how news travels fast around here” he finally said before he continued eating.

After having lunch, I went straight for my next class and I saw her. She looked like an angel with that porcelain skin, facial features that suit her best, not to mention her small lustrous lips.

The moment I saw her, I wanted her. I couldn’t say I love her but I was really interested in her and I really wanted to get to know her. The seat beside her was empty and that was where I sat.

“Hi” I greeted her as I sat down. She looked at me and then to my extended arm and smiled as she shook my hand. “Hi. Nice to meet you” she said.

I could only stare at her – too struck to even say anything more. Her smile was so captivating and her voice seemed music to my ears… She let out a small laugh as she looked at my smitten expression.

“I’m Dara. It’s Sandara Park but Dara is fine.” She introduced herself and smiled once again. Her word sent me back to my senses and introduced myself as well.

“Ji... Jiyong… I’m Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you. You’re so beautiful.” I quickly covered my mouth after slipping and voicing out my thoughts. I immediately felt flushed and embarrassed.

“Thank you” she chuckled and once again smiled. That smile!I couldn’t get enough of it. I was about to space out again, thinking of her beautiful face and her beautiful smile, when I felt her pull my hand. Oh Crap! I haven’t let go of our hand shake. I immediately pulled away and faced front. Aisht! Way to go Ji… How much more could you embarrass yourself?

*End Flashback (1)*

After that awkward first meeting, Dara and I became very good friends. Since she was new, I was the one who toured her of the school and of the city. I introduced her to my friends too. She didn’t have time to make friends on her own since she’s with me most of the time. I only recalled meeting Bom, her friend from her other class – her only class we didn’t share; and Chaerin & Minzy who were her neighbors and are 2 years younger, therefore, not sharing a class with her. At times, when I’m not with her, she’ll be with those three. I have been protective of her since then that not many guys dared to come close to her or even talk to her when I’m around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One night, I decided to pay her a visit at home just to hang out like we always do… I’m still a block away when I noticed an unfamiliar car parked in front of her house. I continued walking toward her house but I stopped as I saw a man come out of her door.

They held hands as she walked him to what I supposed are his car. Before he entered his now open car door, he turned back and kissed her. That guy was kissing Dara! I was so surprised and angry that my fist curled and I wanted to rush over to them and get him off her. I restrained myself and held it in. I just turned around and walked away.

That night, I kept on thinking what my actions could have meant and from then on, I knew I loved her. I wanted her to be mine and the feeling I felt just now, after seeing them kiss was definitely jealousy… but now, I guess I’m too late.

Next Day, everything was like the way it was. Only that she keeps on mentioning Taeyang this and Taeyang that. I knew exactly who Taeyang was – he was the guy last night.

“Taeyang? Who’s Taeyang?” I asked.

“OMO! I forgot to tell you eh? He’s my boyfriend. We’ve been together for a year and a half already. I can’t believe I didn’t mention it”

A year and a half? They’ve been together that long already?

“Oh, wow. That’s a pretty long time” I said, rather feeling hopeless for myself. I listened to her about all her stories about her and Taeyang. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter