Going Crazy

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO! I'm very very very very very SORRY for updating so late. It was the HOLY WEEK so I didn't update that entire time. Also, I've been busy looking for an internship. BUT EVERYTHING'S ALL SET NOW. and I'm back to give you the latest update. Since I've been gone a pretty long time. Here's a recap.

Recap: Jiyong and Dara went for a vacation after their graduation and (of course) they had a lot of fun (if you know what I mean.. keke). Meanwhile, Yoona, after a failed attempt to invite Jiyong as her date for the graduation ball, knew about the existing relationship between JiDara and (again, as we all know) plans on getting rid of Dara with the help of.... YOUNGBAE???! (is this for real?? YB villain???)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dara POV)

I woke up to an unusually strange morning. I don’t know why but today seems to be a gloomy one. I thought, maybe because it’s the first morning since Jiyong and I came back from our vacation trip and waking up not beside him is somewhat sad... I laughed at myself for thinking such childish thoughts.

I reached for my phone to call him when I noticed several missed call alerts. I checked who it was from and a slight smile formed from my lips when I saw who the caller was… I immediately pressed the call button to return the call…

“Dara…” a voice I somehow missed came from the other line.

“YoungBae… you called…” I said, trying to ask him why.

“Are you free today? Can we meet?”  he asked, making me a bit surprised.

I haven’t had contact with him for awhile. I haven’t even had the chance to thank him for knocking me on my senses regarding my feelings for Jiyong. With the inevitable awkwardness aside, I think YoungBae is a really great friend.

“Oh, Now? Well, sure. Since we haven’t seen each other in a while” I said, grabbing the opportunity to meet him again.

“The usual place then? You haven’t forgotten about it right?” and I agreed.

The curiosity of having to meet him made me forget about everything else. My mind was full of questions like Why is he meeting me? and Why the sudden calls? I quickly took a shower and fixed myself to meet him. I went out of the house moments later to go to where we’ve decided to meet.

I walked by the park and tried looking for a familiar face among the crowd. From a distance, I saw a man of average height wearing a leather jacket along with his infamous Mohawk hairstyle. It’s him. Unconsciously, I began walking faster to reach him. As I was getting near, he turned around to face me. I was startled a bit after seeing his facial expression which seemed not happy to see me.

“Dara… you came…” he said in a rather disappointed tone.

I let out an awkward laugh… “Of course. It’s been a long time and I really missed you.” I said, anxious of how I should interact with him since his expression didn’t change a bit. I began to think that meeting him was a bad idea and with each second passing, I feel more and more uncomfortable.

“Does Jiyong know you’re here meeting me?” he suddenly asked, looking straight into my eyes.

“Huh? What?” Oh, Crap! Jiyong! I totally forgot to even give him a call or even a text message at least. From my reaction, he concluded that Jiyong had no idea where I am right now and what I’m doing as he looked angrily at me. YoungBae’s question caught me by surprise but his actions were even worse.

I was reminded that I haven’t informed my boyfriend of my whereabouts and decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter