Suspicions

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello.. I know I said I'll update sooner but I really didn't have time.. Sorry again for the wait.. :) Please don't hate me *aegyo* hehehe... I hope you enjoy. :)

**PS This chapter introduces a new 'made up' character.. I named him, Young Gun :P keke..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jiyong POV)

All her things are gone. I visited her home and found all her things gone. It means she’d been home… She was home to pack her things and leave again without leaving me any message or giving me a call? It’s been four days now and still no word from her. If she could only tell me what’s going on.

I sat at the edge of her bed in her now empty room. Tears fall from my eyes, thinking how she’s gone and left me. Our vacation was the last moment we’ve shared and we were really happy. What’s happening now doesn’t make sense.

As I recalled the memories of that trip, my heart and my mind refuse to believe that she’s doing this on purpose. I have to get to the bottom of this. I will find Dara.

I stood up and walked my way out of her house when I saw Yoona. I couldn’t figure out what expression she wore on her face as she rushed forward to meet me.

“Ji! What happened? Why are you here? Did you find Dara already? Is she home now? Have you two talked?” she fired all her questions as if she weren’t breathing.

“No” was my simple response. I was too overwhelmed with her questions that I almost didn’t know what to say. “I just came here because I miss her. There’s still no word from her and the police are still looking. I’m not giving up either.” I finally said.

“Oh” she sighed.

Yoona heaved a sigh, which I find really weird. Is that a sigh of relief? Is she relieved that I haven’t found Dara yet? It raised my suspicions. Come to think of it, Yoona almost always pop up like a mushroom whenever I am in the middle of a Dara-related-thing. It seemed as if now, she’s making sure that I don’t find her.

“Ya, Ji, you’re spacing out… Don’t worry, as you said, the police are doing their best to find her and we, too, are not going to give up looking. We’ll find her Ji…”she assured me and gave me a smile.

Aisht! What am I thinking? How can I suspect her? How can I suspect Yoona? What can she do to Dara? That’s impossible. It’s ridiculous. I scolded myself for having such bad thoughts for Yoona.

We went back home together and stopped by a pastry shop on the way. We sat and ate as we sip on our coffee… The entire time was okay but there’s still a part of me who’s uncomfortable with what’s happening…

(Yoona POV)

I sat across Jiyong at the pastry shop and I am tired of faking a sweet smile on my face. All I can think about right now is where the hell I could find Dara…

*Flashback*

(Narrator’s POV)

She went out of Jiyong’s house with a smile on her face, feeling accomplished. She touched her lips as she closed her eyes, remembering the feel of her lips touching Jiyong’s. Surely, that kiss might take his mind away from Dara even for a few moments.

Her plan was going so well and because of it, she became more convinced that Dara should be gone completely. She couldn’t risk the possibility of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter