Start of the End

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for Waiting. I'm sorry. It has been a week! I haven't updated~ Anyway, here's one for now. I'll try to update more often.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara walked away from Jiyong’s house and she felt bad for her friend. She knew how much he loves Yoona that’s why she knows why he’s heartbroken like this. Although she doesn’t fully understand the way he’s acted, she knew that it hurts him being away from her.

Taeyang! She suddenly thought of her boyfriend now because they too are a couple that is experiencing being away from each other. Their only difference with Ji and Yoona is that they are still together, though barely.

Dara has been struggling in keeping her relationship with Taeyang work. She thought being apart was their only problem but as days go by, she realizes that their distance only bring more problems for their relationship.

After their conversation over the phone, she worries now, how long it would take for her to convince him that she and Jiyong were just friends. She remembered it took her two weeks to make up for that ‘amusement park’ discussion and about a month for the ‘coincidental meeting’ she had. It scares her because she is certainly in another incident. ‘Spending the night at Jiyong’s place’ is a topic to definitely cause an argument no matter what her reasons are.

She called Taeyang immediately to tell him that she’s on her way home already before he could think of many things she might have done if she stayed longer. She was glad that he even picked up his phone.

“Baby? I’m on my way home already. I’m so sorry a while ago. Are you mad?” she asked

“Why? What changed your mind? Oh, well, just take care on your way home and forget about it. I’m not mad.” He said

“Ji said he wanted to be alone so I just let him be…” there was a moment of silence until Dara spoke up again. “Uhmm. Baby?”

“Hmmm?”

“Let’s go out tomorrow. It’s been a long time since we went out. Besides, I want to make it up for those times we’ve been apart.”

“Oh… Okay…Let’s go out then.”

“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said enthusiastically.

“Yeah… See you, Bye”

“I….” she began but he already had hanged up. “…love you” she sighed.

(DARA POV)

I went inside the house and straight to my room. I lay in bed wide awake, thinking of Jiyong. What could he be doing right now? Whatever it is, I hope it’s not something stupid.

Aisht Dara! Why do you keep on thinking about him? He’s a grown-up man; he should be able to take care of himself. A voice inside me rebuked.

Grown up? He’s clearly acting far from being a grown-up.

It’s his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter