Hello - Again!

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sadness had been killing them slowly. They had been stubborn and kept on opposing their heart’s true desire to be with each other. It seemed that they got used to pain and loneliness keeping them company for some time now. It’s been months… 5 months to be exact and soon, Ji and Dara will be graduating from the university. It would mark the beginning of the end – their end… if things don’t work out.

(Dara POV)

It’s been 5 months. I sighed as I think of the coming days. It will soon be our graduation day and yet, Jiyong and I haven’t made up. I woke up pretty early today but still, here I am lying in bed, staring at my ceiling.

Since Taeyang paid me a visit, my mind had never eased. It always seemed to look for answers… or should I say confirmations. What am I actually feeling right now? Definitely, I miss Jiyong so bad. He’s not like my best friend for nothing. He’s someone who I wanted to be with when I’m happy… He’s the one I want to be with when I’m sad… He’s the one I want to be with - period.

He’s the one I want to be with – period. My last words rang repeatedly in my head and it hit me. I jumped up from bed wide-eyed, hand clutching my chest as I began to feel my heart beat rapidly. “I love him?”

It came out as a question for I haven’t really convinced myself of that truth yet. Do I love him? Of course I do, he’s my best friend. We’ve shared a lot of experiences together.  But do I love him, like L-o-v-e him? How would I know?

Aaaaaaaisht! What’s wrong with me? Why am I like this? I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower hoping that the cold water would wash away all the thoughts in my head. I want a fresh and clear mind when I go to school today. I can’t afford to make mistakes.

It’s going to be now or never…

(Jiyong POV)

I stared out the window, overhearing the professor blabber on and on about plans for the upcoming graduation. I just stared blankly ahead until a loud bang on the door caught my attention – and everyone else’s for that matter.

Her hand hit the door flatly causing it to produce a loud bang. Her other hand’s on her chest trying to control her panting…

“I’m late… Mianhe”

She composed herself and stood straight. She walked slowly with her head bowed down and lips pouting at full extent toward her seat which is actually next to mine. She sat as quietly as she could trying not to cause any more disturbances after her dramatic entrance.

I let out a soft chuckle after seeing her. Something I hadn’t done for the longest time. It was just that I missed seeing that side of her; the look on her face seemed more calm and fresh – like she was happy inside.

She looked happy and somehow my heart lightened up… She was right next to me and as I look at her, I began to see the changes. She’s not anymore stiff sending signs of her discomfort in sitting beside me. She’s not anymore surrounded with a gloomy aura and most of all, she’s not even the slightest bothered that I am already spending 20 minutes of my time staring at her.

Unconsciously, a smile formed in my lips and continued staring at her…

“You might want to join her Mr. Kwon since you can’t seem to take your eyes off her…”

I was startled with the sound of my name being mentioned by the professor. Crap! I’ve been staring all this time?! I took my sight off her and looked at the professor with an apologetic and confused look.

“For Mr. Kwon’s sake, I would repeat…” I bowed my head down to keep her from seeing my flushed face caused by too much embarrassm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter