Comeback

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello GUYS! Did you miss me? Haha.. *fishing here* Anyway, The wait is over. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE. As promised, here's a comeback Update. HAHAH. Hope you Enjoy. Do we need a recap? (was I gone that long?) keke..

RECAP: Well, Dara and YB broke up. As well as Ji and Dara's friendship. They miss each other but they are both scared and stubborn to follow their hearts. They continue to avoid each other, only making their lives miserable... So, what now?

HERE YOU GO! <33333

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (Jiyong POV)                                                                            

It is yet another day and I had to forcefully drag myself to school. I had never hated college until these past few days. If I could only throw it all away, I would have. I had lost almost all reasons to attend school but whenever I think of her, I knew I had to go.

It was the only way I could see her. It was the only way I would get to know that she’s okay. Today, I walk alone in the corridor, being the same cold Jiyong that everybody had to get used to now. I pass by every person as if I couldn’t see them.

It was because I had my eyes set on her – Dara. She was walking toward me with the same angelic face she has that I had always loved. Only today, like on most days since ‘that night’, a smile cannot be found formed on her lips. Every time I see her like this my heart breaks. It does, over and over again. I don’t know how my heart could have handled being broken every single day.

As we get closer, my heart is filled with anticipation – hoping that a miracle would happen and she would smile dearly at me. Wishing for that was a long shot and true enough, she had passed by me without even a glance.

I closed my eyes to savor the pain that that moment had given me. I looked back at her and stared at her walking farther away. Look back, Dara… Just one look and I swear I’d do anything to get you back. I stayed rooted on the ground waiting, HOPING that she’d give me the slightest hope by giving me another look…

10...

9…

8…

7…

6…

5…

4…*sigh*

3…

2…

“One…” and it was over, I dropped my head in defeat and turned away… I miss her and I’d give anything to have her back in my life again… I love her…

(Dara POV)

I came to school a little out of my senses today. I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened last night.

*FLASHBACK*

It was another cold night I had to get by. I was in the kitchen preparing my dinner when the door bell rang. I had never expected anyone tonight since I lost the only persons who come over.Who could it be?  I was a bit scared opening the door but when I did, I was surprised to see him standing at my doorstep…

“Babe…” I thought of calling out to him but I stopped myself. I was rather happy seeing him but at the same time confused.

“Taeyang… what… what are you doing here?” I asked him, still with the surprised look on my face. He didn’t respond to my question and instead, walked past me and entered the house. I could only watch him as he does all these things. I really didn’t understand. I thought I was dreaming.

I closed the door and walked to the kitchen where he apparently went. I continued preparing dinner but had kept a close eye on him. He sat on the counter and watched me as I worked. What is he doing? Coming here and not even talking. I felt a little uncomfortable with the silence and I had to just say something…

“Taeyang-ssi…” I called him. He took his sight away from the food I was preparing and looked at me. With his stare, I was left speechless. I just stared back at him.

“Dara…” he called my name. “What are you doing?” he asked me.

“Huh?” I came back to my senses and saw him waiting for my reply. “Uhmm... It’s just ramen… I’m about to eat dinner when you came.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter