Separate Lives

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara walks out the door expecting to see her boyfriend, Taeyang, to pick her up. However, he was nowhere in sight – not even his car. She sighed. “I guess I’ll have to walk to school, again”.

She started walking and dialed on her phone. She was trying to get a hold of him to tell him she’s on her way to school already. She also wanted to know his whereabouts and why he wasn’t able to pick her up. Much to her dismay, she was directly sent to voicemail.

“Where are you? I’m on my way to school. I thought you’re picking me up? Well, I guess I’ll just see you after school then. You're picking me up right? Take care, arasso? I love you”

It was always like this with Taeyang and Dara. She didn’t know herself why she’s putting up with him like this for so long. He obviously doesn’t care about her much that he wouldn’t pick her up or take her phone calls at least.

They’ve been together for 3 years now. They’ve been together, even before she transferred to her new school two years ago. They were fine with the separation at first, but lately, Taeyang had been missing out on her. They were once inseparable but now, they’re lucky to even spend a few hours with each other.

She was three blocks away from home when she saw a familiar car speed by. There he goes again. She smiled. She knew him too well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Honey, are you ready? I’m about to pick you up. I’m on my way” Jiyong said on the other line of the phone. He was just talking to his girlfriend, Yoona. He was on his way to her house to pick her up.

Since they’ve been together, they were inseparable. He would pick her up every morning and go to school together. He would wait for her in the cafeteria to have lunch together and after class, he would go to her room, pick her up, and drive her home.

On weekends, they would either go out for a stroll in the mall or at the park, or just sit home and watch movie reruns. On special days, they would go on quick vacations and enjoy themselves.

This was how things have been since Yoona became his girlfriend. For 8 months now, this is what their relationship was like.

No doubt about Jiyong. He loves Yoona so much and people can attest to that. He’s the type of person who shows the person he cares about, how much they mean to him without caring what other people might think or say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter