Fall Out

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for giving SLOW updates. I've been catching up on some reading of my subscriptions. I'm not yet done with everything yet so my time is cut between reading and updating. Here's one for now. Hope you Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong and Yoona arrived at school, walking hand in hand. Today, Yoona was awfully quiet. It concerned Jiyong since most of their mornings were filled with her non-stop blabber about her time spent without him.

The moment he picked her up this morning, she had worn this gloomy face and still, her expression doesn’t change no matter how hard he tries to cheer her up.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” he couldn’t help but ask. This startled Yoona a bit.

“Huh? Oh, no… Nothing’s wrong…” she said and gave him a weak smile but Jiyong could not be fooled that easily.

“Are you sure? You look like something’s bothering you. You’re acting differently today” he asked, giving her a worried look.

“No… I’m fine… Don’t worry.” She tried to assure him but he wasn’t buying it.

“Yoona, honey, you know you can tell me anything right? Just tell me what’s wrong…” he caressed the hand he was holding, trying to give comfort to her girlfriend.

“Look. I’m fine okay? I’m just not in the mood today. So stop asking. I’m fine.” She said, looking dead serious staring at him in the eye. Jiyong was shocked hearing this from Yoona.

“Sorry.” He bowed his head low and just continued walking still trying to hold onto her hand that was slowly slipping away.

He walked her to her room and he bid her goodbye. “See you later at lunch. He smiled at her with saddened eyes and walked off” Yoona just stared at him and pitied him. She knew she had hurt him with her words. I’m sorry Jiyong.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dara hurried for her class today. She got her hanky in her pocket to wipe off the sweat caused by walking from home to school. She didn’t want to smell on her first class in the morning.

It’s one of those classes she shared with her best friend. Oh, wait. Scratch that. It’s ex-best friend. She couldn’t let herself call him her best friend anymore although she knows that what they feel for each other had never changed.

She entered the door and saw him slumped on his seat. She knew something was wrong with him.  She took the seat beside him, where she really is seated, and looked at him. She didn’t talk to him, though. Eight months ago, she would have talked to him if he’s like this, but now, she doesn’t think so.

She continued to ignore him but her mind kept on thinking about what seems to be bothering him. She wanted to ask him but she doesn’t know if she still has the right to meddle with his business. Stop feeling guilty Dara, he doesn’t need you. If he wanted to, he could just ask or tell you but he’s ignoring you as well so stop thinking about it already! She scolded herself to keep her mind off him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter