Café

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a chapter dedicated to a very good friend, SivSema. She gave me the idea to write this chapter. Thanks a lot Siv :) Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jiyong POV)

It’s been 5 weeks since the day I woke up alone in my bed. I could only imagine how she must’ve felt waking up beside a man who’s not her boyfriend. I wanted to go after her and explain. I wanted to tell her that I do not regret any of it. I wanted to finally tell her how much I love her and that I want to be the one to take care of her.

I wanted to promise her that I would be someone better than Taeyang. I would tell her all these if only she’d talk to me. It’s been 5 weeks and she still ignores all my calls and she ignores me at school. She doesn’t even sit beside me anymore and refuses eye contact. It seemed that I do not exist.

There is no way for it to end like this. We would eventually need to talk about this; Sooner or Later. She couldn’t just ignore me forever.

On the way home, I passed by a Café and decided to grab something to-go. As I entered the place, I saw a familiar figure in a table from the far end of the café. It was Dara and she’s with somebody – Taeyang!

I didn’t have the strength to witness this so I quickly made my order and exited.

(Dara POV)

I sit here in the Café across my smiling boyfriend and my guilt has been eating me alive. More than a month has passed but I’m still haunted by that night. Memories of that moment are still a blur in my head but flashes of images of our deed came clear. I was drunk but it wasn’t an excuse to cover up for my mistake. Sleeping with Jiyong was definitely a mistake. I need to say this over and over to convince myself.

*Flashback*

I ran away from that house – away from the truth that I had betrayed Taeyang. Tears streaming down my face as I thought of many possible things that must’ve happened between me and Jiyong.

How could I do this?What kind of person am I? I came home and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. I scrubbed myself to the extent of almost peeling off my skin as it turned so red from too much scrubbing.

I cry and cry while taking a bath as I kept on thinking about spending the night with Jiyong when it should have been with my boyfriend, Taeyang. I haven’t even given myself to my boyfriend and there he was – Jiyong, taking something precious away from me.

I could only cry because no matter how angry I am, I couldn’t blame it all on Jiyong. We must’ve been really drunk to have done something think that. What’s worse is that I woke up with a headache yet felt like I had the time of my life. It was something wrong that truly felt so right.

*End Flashback*

I really, really need my best friend right now but I couldn’t talk to him. I couldn’t even face him. I don’t even know what to feel every time I see him. Embarrassment? Guilt? Shame? Anger? I kept on avoiding his calls and I even ignore him at school. I treated him every day as if he never existed. I know we’ll have to talk about it soon but I really don’t have the strength to face him now.

I was awaken from my trance with a firm hold in my hand. I quickly pulled my hand away and looked at the man in front of me with complete shock.

(Taeyang POV)

My girlfriend is spacing out again. She’s been acting weird for a long time now and I’m beginning to get worried. I held her hand to get her attention. Her instant response from my hold was to pull away and stare at me, shocked.

“Babe, what’s wrong?”  I asked worriedly.

“Huh? Oh… Nothing. You just startled me.” she said and gave me an obviously fake laugh. I looked at her and I could tell something’s wrong. This wasn’t the first time for the past weeks that I’ve seen that expression from her face.

*Flashback*

I felt really bad lying to Dara and leaving her in my house after her efforts this morning. I thought I could make it up to her since we agreed to go out that night.

When night came, I called her but she wasn’t picking up her phone. I tried over and over again but I still got no response. I eventually gave up, thinking that she really was angry. I even thought that it would be the end of our relationship. I already had my mind set that Dara and I would be over soon that I slept that night with a heavy heart.

The next morning, I felt a familiar han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter