A Piece of the Enemy's Mind

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks Ago. . .

(Yoona POV)

I walked merrily toward his house with a box of pizza to share with him. I missed him more today knowing that I wouldn’t see much of him since we’re graduating from the university already.

We have been good friends again since the send-off party and that was a great start. I couldn’t miss on this opportunity to make him mine once again.

That’s exactly why I’m here today. I’m just about to invite him to be my date for the graduation ball tomorrow night, after the ceremony itself.

I pressed on the door bell and it didn’t take long for him to open up. He was surprised to see me at his doorstep; it was evident in his wide-eyed welcome.

“Oh… Yoona… Why… What brings you here?” he asked in confusion.

“Wouldn’t you let me in first?” I pouted my lips, making sure he’d find it irresistibly cute.

“Oh, of course, come in…” he said as he held the door open for me.

He took the box of pizza from my hand and led the way to the kitchen. He offered me a seat which, I took, of course. He placed the box and then brought drinks at the table before sitting across me.

 “You should’ve said you’re coming. I didn’t prepare anything…” he said. It felt like he was just trying to be polite even though I know he finds my sudden visit more than weird.

I smiled a bit but I couldn’t hide my disappointment at how differently he treats me now. “Come on, Ji… You don’t have to treat me like I’m a stranger. Besides, I’m visiting a friend right?”

With that, he quickly apologized. “Well, yes. Sorry. I was just surprised, that’s all.” I gave him an assuring smile. I didn’t intend this visit to be like this. I stayed focus on my goal of inviting him to the ball.

After a while, as we ate on the snack I brought over, I couldn’t take her eyes off him. I watched him as he eat and do every little thing. He seemed feeling uncomfortably awkward and decided to make conversation to ease up a bit.

“So… any plans after graduation?” he asked.

“No, nothing at the moment. I might make plans the last minute… You know how I am, right?” I mischievously smiled and looked at him waiting for him to agree. He smiled and nodded. He must be thinking about how I used to drag him into surprise vacations when we were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter