Confrontation

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! First of all, very sorry (again) for updating late. I have a 10-hour shift at work :( really busy.. I don't have that much time to update.. and after this, it might take a long time once again.. but I hope you all be patient :) After all, this fic is near its end :D Please continue to support.. I love and appreciate all your comments.. THANKS :)

@itsINAH: Thank you :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dara POV)

I caught on to my breathing as I woke up feeling the splash of water on my face. This could not be happening to me. One moment I was at a crowded park about to meet a person I thought was my friend but eventually, I end up in solitude at an abandoned warehouse.

I looked up to see who harshly woke me up with a bucket of water. My eyes grew wide as I came to recognize her face. Of course, it was her. I couldn’t believe, however, that she would go to this extent in making my life miserable.

I wiped the water dripping on my face with my hand as the other held the ground for support.

“You?” the first and only word that came out of my mouth, still feeling shocked from how this day turned out.

“Are you expecting someone else?” she smirked as she looked at me, her arms folded across her chest.

Expecting someone else? Oh! YoungBae. Where is he? He was the last person I saw before I became unconscious. I supposed he brought me here… If that’s the case… then…

Slowly, I began to realize how YoungBae and Yoona might have planned this together.

“What do you want?” I asked her...

She smirked at me again and came closer. She lowered her stand, as I was sitting flatly on the floor. We looked at each other face to face and no one is letting go of her gaze.

“So brave, are we? But what can you do?” she laughed at my face, enjoying the power she has over me..

“Why are you doing this Yoona? What do you want from me?” I am almost tearing up due to so much anger I feel inside.

“Isn’t it quite obvious? Honestly, I want nothing from you Dara. I just want to get rid of you, that’s all.”

“Get rid of me? What are you talking about?”

“Are you really this stupid? I want you gone Dara – away from me and Jiyong. As long as you’re here, Jiyong will never be fully mine.”

“What?!” So this is what it’s all about? She has gone crazy because of Jiyong. But I find it really weird though… “Yoona, you’re the one who broke up with him and threw him away just like that. You have no idea how much he suffered because of that.”

“Shut up! Listen carefully Dara, I gave Ji to you and I can take him back whenever I want”

“Are you hearing yourself? This is ridiculous. He already moved on after what you did to him… He is my boyfriend now – there’s nothing you can do anymore.”

“Are you sure about that? Watch me, Dara. Watch me as I erase you in Jiyong’s life”

“You can’t keep me here forever. Eventually, I’ll get out of here and Jiyong will know everything.”

What I said made her laugh even harder. “It just gives me all the more reasons to get rid of you… Oh! Just a thought… why don’t I just stick this gun through your head and make things easier for both of us?” She said  as she pulled out from her purse a gun just waiting to be fired.

I froze on my place and suddenly feared for my l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter