Thoughts

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want to see you ever again… Stay away from me…” she cried her heart out thinking about the words she said to him. She regretted it, the moment it came out of but she wanted to be alone – to be away from everything else. Seeing him that time felt like caging herself into the memory of losing Bae over the night they’ve shared.

Her life is a mess – no doubt about that. How can I recover from this? How can I go on living my life like this? she thought.

She lost the man she loves over her best friend.  Her best friend who’s supposed to be the person she could run to – that, she lost too.

Now, she’s all alone, sulking in her room trying to figure out how to get back on track with her life.

…                                                                                                               

“I don’t want to see you ever again… Stay away from me…” he cried as he recalls the words Dara said.

He stayed wide awake until the wee hours of the morning because every time he closes his eyes, all he could see is her face, especially her eyes looking at him with sadness - that look in her eyes that he thought was sad because of losing Taeyang.

His life had turned upside down completely. His heart had been torn into pieces and there’s no way he could see it mend, especially now that his only reason for recovery had shut him out of her life.

There they were, sulking in their rooms, both feeling the loss of their lovers and their loss of each other. Both wished they could turn back time and be like the way it was before – before where they were happy, contented and together.

They could only look ahead now and the only thing left for them to do is move forward and live life one day at a time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter