Where is Dara?

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISE! haha.. I'm a bit fast now, right? It was just 4  days.. hahahah.. I'll try to improve and update in 3 days? Haha. kidding...Thank you for always patiently waiting for my updates...

mine2love ~ for you! ^_^ Thanks for your kind words.. *kiss*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara woke up with the sounds of the chirping birds and the crowing rooster. She opened her eyes in a snap and jumped up from lying down in bed. She looked at her surroundings. She peeked from under her blanket and her eyes grew wide when she realized she had a change of clothes.

Just as she was about to step out of bed, Taeyang came in the door with a tray of breakfast for her. She was a bit startled to see him and came back under the sheets quickly. In her mind, she was thinking of the possibility of him seeing her last night.

“Ah, you’re up. You can have breakfast now. Great Timing neh?” he greeted her with those smiling lips (and eyes as well)

There was no response from her but she took the tray in an instant. She was really hungry since it was the first decent meal she had since she was kept at the warehouse. How long has it been? 4 days? Yes, it’s been four days and she still hasn’t made any contact with JIyong who, at this very moment, is dead worried about her.

The thought of him made her stop eating.

“What’s wrong?” asked YoungBae who was watching her eat and didn’t fail to notice her sudden loss of appetite.

“YoungBae, Why am I here? Where is this place? And Who changed my clothes? Did… you...” she asked all of a sudden.

YoungBae could only chuckle hearing Dara’s questions.

“I was your boyfriend for 3 years and you’re still that uncomfortable with me about this?” he teased. “Oh well, maybe because you’re someone else’s girlfriend now eh?”

Dara lowered her head in embarrassment. Also, she couldn’t help frown at the mention of his boyfriend in their conversation. How she badly wished for him to be by her side.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t see anything” he said and gave out a hearty laugh. His laugh brought a smile to her face and momentarily set aside her worries.

“Then who? Did I change by myself? I really can’t remember much from last night – I was really tired. All I remember was sitting in your car and falling asleep there.” She said while trying her best to recall events from last night.

“Ya, you really don’t know this place? We’re you gone too long?” YoungBae said, giving Dara a hint.

“It was 2 years since she moved to Seoul. Could she have forgotten?” said an older woman, who, closely being followed by a dog, entered the room. “Well, this house had had some changes too so she might not remember.” She informed no one in particular and looked at the now shocked Dara with a smile.

“Eomeoni! Boss!” Dara cheered as she shift gazes from YoungBae’s mom to his dog, which he immediately picked up and placed in his lap.

She rushed toward YoungBae’s mom with open arms and gave her a hug. “How are you? I missed you”

“You should! You didn’t even visit once. Ya! Breaking up with my son doesn’t mean you shouldn’t visit”

“I’m so sorry… I’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter