Narration

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! First off, I am so so so so very sorry for a very late update. Yes! It has been more than a month.. Really, I'm sorry for that. I hope you didn't forget about my story.. I have been really very busy with school. It's my last year and my thesis is killing me T_T I hope you guys understand. I already did put this story on HAITUS but..... once again, @sivsema sunbae inspired me to update.. (because she updated BEM! *cheer* heheh) so maybe if DEM is updated.... hmmm... (just kidding unnie, but you know i'd love it too if this came true.. haha!) ^_^ So..there! Once again, I'm so sorry for this late update and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! Please do continue to send your love..

xoxo 129alphabet xoxo

RECAP: Jiyong had suspicions of Yoona when she went to meet him at Dara's house. These suspicions were triggered even more after spending time with her at the pastry shop. Yoona suddenly realized the betrayal of Taeyang, after she was dropped off by Jiyong to her house. Dara, on the other hand, had a day of peace at YB's house and unknown to her was Taeyang's real feelings all along. Taeyang gave his final goodbye to Dara after realizing that he's fighting for a battle he already lost to.

Chapter 22 NARRATION

(on Yoona)

She should have thought about it sooner... Taeyang, not showing up that night was a clear implication of his betrayal to her. She should have known – sooner or later, that he would falter at being her ally. She’s filled with so much rage at the thought of her plan failing before her eyes.  She could trust no one now. Her only hope as of the moment was the innocent Young Gun, blinded by his love for her.

With her keys, she sped off from Seoul to where she thinks her victory lies. She glanced at the shining revolver, resting at the passenger seat of her car, as thoughts of how this night might end, flashes in her mind. She kept her eyes on the road but her mind adrift elsewhere.

It was night time when she reached the place. She could feel her entire body weaken from the exhausting trip but her desire to get things over with kept her alert. Busan is indeed a small place for one Dong YoungBae and Sandara Park.

She checked-in to her hotel room and took rest. She lay fully awake on her bed and can’t get her mind off of her. As much as it irritates her, the only thing in her mind right now is Sandara Park. She can’t force herself to sleep thinking of how much she wanted for this to be over in her favor.

She got up and went to take a quick shower. Even there, all she thinks about is walking away from that place victorious with Jiyong by her side… It was the calm feeling she needed to envelope her and made her ease up a bit. Completely, she has lost her mind – drowning her thoughts with her and Jiyong being together. Overwhelming happiness surround her as if she’s living inside her thoughts. A couple of tears fall on her face as she gave out at first, a chuckle… followed by soft laughs that get louder by the minute…

She wasted no more time. Her renewed will to get what she wants can be seen in her eyes. It lit up burning with desire and as she rushed out of her hotel room, she reminded herself… “This is all for you, Ji… So that we could be together from now on”

(on Jiyong)

He drove her from the pastry shop to her house and the entire trip was filled with deafening silence. She was beside him, looking out the window with her mind completely wandering somewhere else. He kept on taking glances to the person on his side and his mind drove him mad a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter