Oh Yeah!

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like a dream.

Dara sat at the edge of her bed and cupped her face to feel the warmth of her blushing cheeks. She pinched herself to believe how real today was. Jiyong just told her he loves her. It was the first day they both talked with each other after a long time and a confession from him is the least she expected.

She dropped her body and laid flat on her bed, both hands on her chest, feeling her heart beating erratically. Take things slow Dara. Let your feelings flow naturally. She shook her head to rid of her thoughts about her feelings. She still couldn’t believe that she’s falling for him.

Falling? Fallen? She still can’t figure it out. Her friendship with him has been long enough to confuse her of her love for him. How she will ever differentiate it is something she wonders.

“I don’t regret it… I love you…” she thought of his words once again. How she loved hearing them. She closed her eyes and focused on her beating heart. Is she ready to take this risk? Will she trust her heart, now beating madly for someone who had been with her since the first day she came to town?

She took a deep breath, defeated by her purpose to have all inquires be answered in her head. She smiled as she settled herself in bed. It was a good day – a great day even. She succumbed to sleep feeling happy and hopeful at what tomorrow had in store for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another home was a man sitting in front of his desk, smiling uncontrollably thinking of the perfect day he had just experienced in a long time. He had just spent a few good hours with his best friend who also is his love.

Yes, he had just confessed to her and he became at ease. Finally, not anymore suppressing the feeling in his chest, clogging his very breathing - he was now a free man. Free enough to express to her the desires of his heart.

He reached for his notebook at the corner of his desk and heaved a sigh as he knew what it contained. Every time he sees it, his heart breaks and he wished to change that feeling now. He flipped open the pages as he scanned his notes. He reached his last entry.

Finally I realize that I am nothing without you
I was so wrong, forgive me.

 

My broken heart like a wave
My shaken heart like a wind
My heart vanished like smoke
It can’t be removed like a tattoo
I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in
Only dusts are piled up in my mind
I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you
But somehow I managed to live on longer than I thought
You don’t answer anything as I cry out I miss you?
I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless


What is it about that person next to you, did he make you cry?
Dear can you even see me, did you forget completely?
I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can’t get close nor try to talk to you
I spend long nights by myself, erasing my thoughts a thousand times

 

Don’t look back and leave
Don’t find me again and live on
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day
Oh girl I cry, cry
You’re my all

 

He looked at it and basing on what he is feeling right now, he couldn’t believe he could write such things. When Dara asked him to stay away back then, he was devastated and just had his notebook as his only friend and companion. In it contained his feelings. Whenever his heart was hurting, he would write it down… It was his outlet, his release – his way of saving his sanity. He wrote that particular entry then – something to express his feelings after everything that happened after ‘that night’.

He smiled after seeing that he’s not anymore affected by the memories that his writing sends him. He’s too happy to even care and his only thought right now is changing the mood that envelopes his journal.

With a pen in his hand and Dara in his thoughts, Jiyong began to scribble at his notes again, determined to place a happy vibe in his writing... All his happiness, he poured out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter