Tonight

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Dara POV)

I was left dumbfounded in his dining room and I watched him sped off. School? Are you kidding me Youngbae? Tears are welling up in my eyes because of too much disappointment. I was so excited to do this. I really thought this would be a good day for us. I really thought today would be a fresh start for us.

I wiped my tears away and let out a bitter laugh. Who am I kidding? It’s not the first time he took me or my efforts for granted. No matter how I try not to cry, tears just kept on flowing from my eyes. Could it be that he has fallen out of love with me? We’ve been together for 3 years now and maybe, he just lost all interest in me.

How I missed the times when we just started going out. Everyday doesn’t seem enough. We never left each others’ side. I’ve always thought that I could stay like that for the rest of my life – with him. Now, I doubt if he feels the same way.

I look at the breakfast table I prepared for him. I began cleaning up. Here go all my efforts – to waste. I went home with a heavy heart. I never thought this is how this day would go. I stayed in my room and didn’t even eat lunch. I kept on thinking about how things have gone from good to bad about my love relationship.

Fine! If you don’t care about me, I’ll do anything I want! Like a rebel child, I changed into my sleekest clothes and went for a night out.

I went inside a club and as expected, people were dancing wildly to the music. Lots of people were drinking, dancing and making out.  I heaved a deep sigh and went on to the bar and ordered their strongest drink. I guzzled it in one go and ordered another one.

As I finished my 3rd glass, I looked over at the dance floor and it seemed to be inviting. Next thing I know was my feet dragging me to the center. A few men have gathered around me, dancing with me. Bodies moving to the rhythm, with a few hands snaking around my waist, I couldn’t care anymore. I don’t want to think of anything else. Tonight, I’ll do anything I want and no one can stop me…

(Jiyong POV)

Everything that had happened today was too much for me to handle. My heart can no longer take any more of the hurt. I am in so much pain and I would do anything to make it all stop. I let my feet drag me in front of a club with the plan to drown my sorrows with alcohol.

I came inside and the view of the usual club scene welcomed me. I went straight to the bar and got myself shots of hard liquor. After a couple of glasses, my attention was caught by screams of pleasure coming from the dance floor.

A saw this lady surrounded by men who are obviously taking advantage of her drunken state. They were dancing and grinding their bodies upon the loud music surrounding the area. I was about to look away when that lady turned and faced my direction.

DARA?!! What the hell?!

I haven’t drank much but I rubbed my eyes to make sure what I’m seeing is real. Yes, it really is Dara. I was too stunned to see her. It is so not like her to be in this kind of place. I stayed glued in my place, unable to move for I don’t know what to do. This wasn’t the Dara I knew. What could have happened that made her this way?

What’s wrong with her?

As I look at her and how these men take advantage of her, my insides grew mad. My only thought is to get her out of that place immediately. I walked as fast as I could toward the dance floor pushing people out of my way until I came in front of her.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I shouted at her beating the loudness of the club’s music. Without waiting for a response from her, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the dance floor and out of that place.

I kept on dragging her on the streets losing control of myself. I didn’t even notice her struggle from my grip.

“YA! Let me go. What are you doing?” I heard her say over and over for me to let go of my hold. I ignored her though and hailed for a cab to send us home.

I don’t know what had gotten into me but I really am pissed as hell right now. I don’t know why or to whom I feel this anger for but surely, it’s Dara who’s taking the blow. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter