Boom's nightmare?

Wishing for Tomorrow

Leeteuk pov

I open my eyes and I realise  that I am not in my room. Then I remember the throbbing pain in my head. I was in Boom hyung car. What happened actually. Then I saw that Boom hyung is sleeping in sitting position beside me with his head resting on the bed and his left hand holding my hand. Wait what? 

Boom hyung is sleeping and holding my hand. That is weird. But still I just ignore it as he always holding my hand.I tried to let go of my hand but his grip got tighter. 

Boom hyung flinced then "I dont want you to go.. Dont..."

Ah.. He is thinking of his girlfriend no wonder. I tried to wake him but I stopped when I heard "Teukie ah.." I thought he is awake so I pull my hand from him.

And that is the time when he is actually wake which mean he is sleeping when calling me..

 

Boom pov

"Teukie ah.. Dont go.. I dont want you to go.. Dont" I ran to catch him but he just fading away from me.. "Teukie ah"

Then I fell like he really is gone from me and I open my eyes to see that he is staring at me.

I feel relieved when I saw him and without thinkin I pull him into a hug.

 

Leeteuk pov

​He look at me and suddenly he pull me into a hug., 

Okay, now this is weird.. What happened actually?

I dont know how to react until he let go of me "Teukie ah. Im sorry. I had a nightmare.  Beside you passed out in the car so I feel relieved to see you again" 

"Oh. That what happen" I smiled at him and began to ask about what happen earlier "What happen actually?"

 

Boom pov

​Good thing he doesn't suspect anything. He asked what happen the form a cute face. I just love when he is wondering. Cute.

Back to the thing "You passed out in the car as you had called your manager. I rush you to the hospital. The doctor said they make a CAT scan for you as I explain your condition lately" I said and he make an 'o' mouth. He really is cutie. Then I realised he is pale "Teukie ah? Are you okay? Do you want me to call the doctor for you?"

He looked confused "Why? Im fine really." He took my hand and placed it on his forehead. " See I told you I am fine"

I still dont know why I love to have skinship with him as I hate skinship with other male especially idol.

Oh I forgot to mention him that " Oh btw, I didn't inform any of your member and manager about this. I dont know their phone number"

Hearing this he smiled "It is better that way. They dont have to worry about me. I have told the manager that I'm with you. Thank you hyung. And sorry as you have to send me to the hospital and accompanied me here."

I can't help but smile at him "You don't have to be sorry. I will always on your side. Remember that"

Then suddenly the door open.

 

Thanks to Caroline01, TeukTeukTeuk, Yukipearlz and Nirtak28 for subcribe this story. To Nirtak28, thanks for the comment as well. I love all of you. I never thought that it would be this hard to make another chapter.Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes. Thanks for reading.