Who do u want?

Wishing for Tomorrow

 

Haa.. Haa..Haa.. What kind of dream is that?” Leeteuk said as he trying to catch his breath.. Sweats drip from his forehead..

“Oh, you’re awake.”Heechul said as he putting on a red shirt.

“Why am I here?”

“You fall asleep, again.... I carried you to my room since you room is a bit far and I’m sleepy as well. Besides, Shindong sleep with Hangeng and Zhoumi  at the living room.”

“Sorry for troubling you.”

“Well honestly you are quite light.. Are you" Leeteuk cut his words "I'm on diet"

"Oic, but your body is fit already..Besides you are skinny as well.."

"Thank you..That so sweet of you.."

"Teukie, what is your answer?"

"What answer?"

"Last night.."

"OMO! I forgot! I had to call the manager this morning! I got to go! Bye!"

"Yah! Teukie ah!"

*flashback

"Teukie" Heechul said in a soft voice..

"Yes.." Leeteuk said as he is holding his mug with both hands..

"I love you"

"I love you too.." Leeteuk said as he take another sip

"I really really love you..I love everything about you.. Please, be my girlfri no I mean boyfriend... Will you be mine?" Heechul now turn his face towards Leeteuk and their eyes meet.. He carressed Leeteuk's cheek's gently amused by the smooth skin..

The mug that been in Leeteuk's hand now is broken into pieces as it crash down to the ground..

"Mianhe.. "Leeeteuk said as he gently massage his pounding head before Heechul grab him by the shoulder.

"It is Siwon right? It is Siwon right? The preson that you loved is Siwon right? Leeteuk, I love you more than anyone.. Please, accepted me" Teukie push Heechul.. He hug his knees and buried his face inside, sobbing.. Heechul feel guilty as he was harsh towards Leeteuk earlier..

"Stop crying.. I'm sorry okay.." Heechul comfort the crying angel.. Comforting someone is not his duty but for his love he will.. Not long after that, Leeteuk fall asleep or actually, lost consciousness.. And being the gentlemen, Heechul carried him once again, bridal style but this time he carried the angel to his room.. Not knowing that there are 2 pairs of eyes watching them in the darkness and Leeteuk's phone which was left in his room keep ringing by the call from Boom..

So, the previous chapter was actually just a dream.. I don't want to be that mean, yet... Let just say, something change my mind and I was being kind.. I also wanna know does my other subscriber really read my stories besides the subscriber who comment.. I'm really curious.. I want to know your opinion as well.. Thanks for reading, so please vote who you want.. Think about it twice.. Who do you think.. Honestly, me as the writer want Wonteuk.. But Boomteuk sound fun too.. Heeteuk, I can't write well.. Kangteuk.. umm.. I only know one person that like him here.. But please really, votes who you really think suits for him.. I will try my best.. Please vote!!

oh, btw, bcoz of the vote, I just can think of a lame proposal from Heechul to Leeteuk..