Boom Boom

Wishing for Tomorrow

"Hyung, you'll cook today?" Ryeowook ask his leader who is wearing a white apron that was brought by Kangin..

"Yup. Since I lost a game towards Kangin, I have to cook for today but it's better than Knagin though.. Why, you don't like my cooking?" Leeteuk ask his dongsaengs back as he ruffles his head.."Oh btw, I want you to inform other that Boom is coming for today lunch as well.."

Ryewook smiled cheerfully and said " That's great! Do you need my help?"

"No thanks sweety.. You always the one who cook for everyone.. Besides it's been a long time I haven't cook anything for you guys. Who know when can I cook again for you guys?"

Ryewook hug his leader and said "Hyung ah.. Don't say like that. I love cooking. You know that. It's my hobby anyway..You can always cook for us but that will make you even tired hyung. Next time can we have another holiday like this hyung? I want to cook with you"

"I can't promise you that I'll be there with you for the next holiday you will have.." Leeteuk said as he looked down..

"Hyung, you are so mean.. Who will take care of us if you are not there.. Let me cook together with you please.."Ryewook said as he turned Leeteuk face to face him and make his puppy cute face to persuade Leeteuk..

"Aishh.. This kid.. Fine but by my order.. Okay?" Leeteuk who tries to hold back his tears managed to covered it up..

~Lunch~

"Boom-hyung" Leeteuk greeted Boom by hugging him tighly..

"Smell delicious"Boom wrapped an arm around the other's slim waist..

"Really or you just said it?" Leeteuk ask him as he lead Boom to the dining room where all the member already waiting for them..

"Are you just gonna cuddling there or start to eat?" Heechul who is known for his sharp tounge glare at Boom..

After lunch~~~

Siwon who  accidently had some evesedroping

"Teukie ah! Have you told anyone about it" Boom sound worry..

"No. I don't want them to know it yet.. I'm not ready" Leeteuk sound sad..

"Teukie whatever happens, I had promised you that I'll be there for you." Boom said with the smoothing voices as Siwon already hold his fist..

Siwon stormed out of the place and when to his room thinking.. 

"This is the worst. Leeteuk, my angel is dating someone like Boom! But that mean he is gay.. Then I still have a chance.. I still can get him" Siwon lay on the bed as he stared at the ceiling from a furious face that change into a grinning idiot..

~Evening~

"Bye hyung!" Leeteuk wave as the car left the mansion..

Kangin who has his arm around his hyung shoulder ask the angel "Teukie hyung.. Can I ask you something..? And you must answer it honestly!"

"O..Okay.. Anything" Leeteuk said as deep in his heart he wish Kangin doesn't know about his cancer..

Hello!! Hehehehe.. This is the next chapter.. I promise I will update soon!! I just got something..  Oh btw, I also have some new subscribers.. Thanks!!

If you want to get a good next chapter from me, you must comment anything that can make me improve my writing skills.. I welcome negative comment.. I have a friend that honest.. I hope I will receive honest comment.. I love all of your comments!! They give me motivation!! Thank you for reading. Thank you for subscribing.. Thanks for the comment!! I love all of you.. I hope you enjoy..