Heeteuk's moments..

Wishing for Tomorrow

Leeteu pov

I sit on the bench outside the mansion passing the lake.. The only light source that I have to keep me company is the moon's light where today is the full moon..

The surroundings make me calm as the only voices that I can hear is the cricket's noice where the others had fallen asleep..

I need time to think.. Think about my past and my future.. I know that for sure I will leave the member one day but I never expect that I will leave them at this age where I still need to be with them... To protect them... To lead them... To be there when they need someone... To support them...

Their happiness is my happiness... Their sadness is my sadness... I somewhat kinda glad that it was me who got the cancer... So none of them should be in my place.. Those pains is slowly yet meanly killing me inside and out.. I know that I have become thinner as I tend to get tired easily... I can feel my life passing me and when the time comes, I had to say goodbye... 

I kept wondering in my thought until I can feel someone is patting my shoulder..

Heechul pov

This mansion is sure expensive.. I wonder who pay for it although we all know that Leeteuk is the one who pay for this, even if he's not, he is the one that begging for this at Lee Soo Man.. I wonder how much does that old man had used Leeteuk's as his money machine/money maker... I walked around the garden and heading toward the lake..

I thought I was hallucinating when I saw something or someone on the bench... Well ghost doesn't exist right... As I get closer I recognized the future as our leader..

I wonder what he is doing here... I want to scare him as I called his name in scary way but to my dismay he didn't respond to it.. I get bored and I sit besides him.. Then I noticed how his face is shining purely under the moon's light.. Leeteuk, Teukie Teukie, our leader my angel.. Then I can see a tears drop from his eyes... He is crying but he didn't make any sound as he look as if he is too deep in his thought.. 

I pat his shoulder to let him know that I'm here.. I'm here to be his shoulders if he want to cry.. I know how he is burdened by us as well as the media.. His schedules as well as the haters which make him even more tired.... "Teuk, Teukie-ah.. Teukie.."I called him..

He look surprised as he just give me a smile and said the words that he should never said "Sorry.."

I asked him what he means.. "What do you sorry for?"

He just smile and leaned into my neck.. I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he already fell asleep.. Great .. Now what should I do.. I just let him as he snuggle closer to me... 

I wrapped my arm around his  fragile body.. That is when I noticed how smaller he has become...  I wonder what is the causes.. 

I hum a song for him, the one that he used to hummed to me when I was sick laid on the bed.. Honestly I like this moment where there is only the two of us.. 

I don't know since when I want him so badly.. Yes, I had fallen for him.. He is the prettiest men I ever seen in my life.. He is just too good as he is just like a fallen angel..

I love him yet I don't want him to know as I fear what may come.. But the more I try to denied the feelings, the stronger the feelings become...

If the time could be stop... I wish we will stay like this forever where my arm wrap around Leeteuk's body and his head resting on my shoulder... 

Leeteuk pov

'Heechul ah' I tried to call his name but my vision suddenly blurred as my head pounding painfully..

I want to open my eyes but failed to the pain as I can feel my whole body weakened as I know an arm is wrap around me,, Sending me warm and such an affectionate that I think I might need know.

I know this chapter is kinda boring but since someone dearest request for more Heeteuk... I write some Heeteuk's moment for her.. Sorry this is the only idea that popped into my mind.. Sorry again.. Thanks for reading.. Saranghae..