Cotton candy

Wishing for Tomorrow

"Hyung!! The villager say they have some fireworks tonight! Let's go watch firework ne!! Please!!Hyung.. You love me right.. Hyung.. Saranghae.." Donghae said as he hug Leeteuk from behind, his head on Leeteuk's back who is washing the dishes..

Leeteuk sighed and smile. "Of course I love you. Don't you ever doubt my love for you okay.. Okay, we will go.. Ask other member who else want to go."

"I love you hyung! You are the best!"Donghae tighten his hug and kissed Leeteuk's cheek before he left.

That time Kangin walk into the kitchen and watched the scene.. He just smiled bitterly while looking at Leeteuk 'I wonder if I can still do that after I confess. If just I didn't tell him that time.. I still can probaly hug him.' At first he went to kitchen to drink but he just walk out from the kitchen without any drink. Leeteuk didn't notice his presence..

As Kangin take his steps to walk out from the kitchen, Siwon running passing him towards Leeteuk. Kangin turn his head only to see Leeteuk was lifted by Siwon. Siwon swing Leeteuk who is in his arm. Leeteuk had his arm around Siwon "Gah!! What you doing?! Put me down"

"No unless you promised to kiss me on the cheek" 

Leeteuk kiss Siwon on the cheek and right after he that , he finally noticed that Kangin was there watching them. Kangin just smiled and said " Sorry for interuppting your sweet time together"

Being the naive Leeteuk ask "When did you interrupt us?"

Kangin just walked away without answering Leeteuk.. Siwon smirk a little, afraid that Leeteuk will notice it. Turning his face towards Siwon, Leeteuk ask him "What do you want my big boy?"

"Nothing I just miss you"

"Aisshh.. This kid.. Yah!! You sleep with me last night you pabo"

"So?"

"This kid..really" 

~That night~

All the members go to the fireworks.. There are some festival happen.. All of them are looking excited except Kangin who is fill with jealousy as Leeteuk is between Siwon and Donghae, both holding Teukie's hand. Siwon at the left and Donghae at the right.

"Hyung!! Let go!! Kajja"Donghae pull Leeteuk by his hands towards the crowd..

All the members keep calling Leeteuk name except Kangin..

All the member had split up.. Siwon is walking with Leeteuk.."Oh!! Wonnie ah!! There is cotton candy" Leeteuk said as he grab Siwon by the hand and run to the store.

"Give me three please!" Leeteuk said and smiled at the shopkeeper. 

"Here you go.. Your big brother sure protective of you" The shopkeeper said as he look at Siwon then at their interwined hand.

"hmm? Me protective?" Leeteuk ask

"Not you, I mean this big guy over here" he said as he patted Siwon shoulder

"I'm older than him." Leeteuk said as he pouted his mouth

The shopkeeper look suprised "Really? Then are you at your final year in high school"

Leeteuk shook his head "I'm 28 already"

"What?" The shopkeeper's eyes turn big."I'm sorry then. I thought that you are still a high school student.. Wait, you are Leeteuk from Super.. Super Ju.. Juni.. Junior rite?"

"Yes we are!" Leeteuk said happily. The shopkeeper bow to him.." It's great to see you. The villager here is a great fan of you."

Leeteuk and Siwon bow as well "Thank you. We are honor"

"I admired your leadership as well.. You have 12 no 14 dongsaengs to be take care of. Now that I met you, I really shocked and amazed at the same time. You really look young and pretty as well. Truth is, you are the prettiest guy I ever met. So this is Siwon right? Are you two dating?"

Both of the Suju member blush at the comment.. Leeteuk quickly reply "No, we aren't.. Thank you anyway. I really honor.. Thank you" Leeteuk bowed to him.. 

Siwon tell himself that ' We are going to be one'

"Siwon sshhi, you are lucky to have this person as your leader. Take care of him ne."

"I will because I love him" Siwon said. Leeteuk feel himself redden due to the comment..He feel his heart beating so fast as he wonder ' What up with me?'

"I will give the both of you the cotton candy for free as long as you sing some song for us.. 

"Okay" Leeteuk said happily..

Both of them start to sing Sorry sorry. All of the crowd suprise when they realize that they are Suju member.. They received a big clap.

After finishes singing, all of the crowd (at that area) take some pictures and even had handshake and hug with them.. Some of the guy even fall in love at Leeteuk..

Some of the villager even comment that they thought that Leeteuk is a girl and they are a couple.. Both of them just laugh but blushing as well..

They are clearly enjoying the night without even noticing a pair of eyes that watch them with hate.

~

"I don't know that they even recognize us. I feel really happy. I was really happy when people know about us. I also love it when they said I was beautiful" Leeteuk said as he sits on a bench next to Siwon.. They finally able to escape the crowd and find a quiet place to enjoy the cotton candy as well as some other candy that the villager give..

"Well I love it when people say that I'm your big brother and you look like a kid' Siwon said as he looking at the stars and then he turn his face to Leeteuk who is enjoying the cotton candy.

Realizing the stare, Leeteuk ask him "Do you want some? But you have your own cotton candy.." But Siwon just keep quiet.. Leeteuk pout and said "I know I get a lot than you do but what can I do, I'm cuter than you" Leeteuk said as he pinched the cotton candy. As he was about to eat the cotton candy, Siwon grab his arm and saying " Feed me.. Please.."

"You spoiled brat" Leeteuk giggled and feed Siwon.."Just one bite. I love my cotton candy" Leeteuk said and stuck his tounge out.

As Leeteuk was eating the cotton candy, suddenly Siwon lift Leeteuk's chin, make their face to faces each other and said in a low voice "But I love it more when people said that we are a couple"

Leeteuk had his eyes locked with Siwon's.. He can feel himself blushing when Siwon said "I love you. More than you can imagined. Be mine. Only mine" Slowly their lips met as Siwon brings himself closer to Leeteuk's. When their lips meet, Leeteuk can feel both of their heart is beating at the same time with a faster speed. Leeteuk had his lips parted a little. Siwon took the advances  to push his tounge into Leeteuk mouth. The cotton candy that in Leeteuk mouth melt when Siwon tounge dance in his mouth. They kiss only for some few second but it feel like a hundredths years of pleasure for the both of them.

The original sweet taste of Leeteuk mouth plus with the cotton candy make Siwon doesn't want to let go but they have to breath..

Both of them is searching for air as they broke the kiss.. Siwon broke the silent among them "That is the sweetest kiss I ever have"

"That is my second kiss..with you..The only guy.."Leeteuk said touching his lips..

"Let me be the only one. The only guy." Siwon smiled and thought 'so he never kissed that Boom.'

"Does we have to buy cotton candy again next time?" Leeteuk asked with a confusing look.

"Nope. Your sweetness is enough" Siwon said only to make Leeteuk blusher..

"Hyung!! There you are!! " Donghae voices interrupt the couple..

"Ah, Donghae!" Before finshing his sentences, the fireworks caught his attention..

*don't ask me how~~ All of the member watching the fireworks except Kangin who just watching Leeteuk. Yes Kangin, the one who follow Wonteuk until now. He watched it, the confession.. And it burned his heart.. It makes his heart shattered into pieces..

He will do anything..Anything to make Leeteuk him..

Tell me if you confuse.. If you didn't understand, just ask me since I also doesn't know what am I writing.. Thank for reading.. Oh and to all subscriber, thanks a lot!! I love you guys!! Thank you!! Comment are apreaciated..