Roomates

Wishing for Tomorrow

Siwon pov

"Let me  share the room with Teukie hyung please?" I said with pleading eyes as I grab Leeteuk's hand tightly like a children afraid of losing her mother..

Hearing this Kangin reply "Why? It should be me. We are the Kangteuk anyway"

"Then we are Wonteuk."

Heechul interrupt us by saying "Since Teuk and I are 83-line, we should be sharing"

I quickly reply "You can't do that. I always miss Teukie hyung.. Besides I'm Teukie hyung's boy.. Please.. Let me please.."

Donghae come to us "Leeteuk hyung and I are roomates in the dorms. It will be weird to sleep without him."

The three of us say in unison "You are the first one not to be his roommates during this vacation.." Eunhyuk run towards him as he grab Donghae's arm as they went to explore more with pouting Donghae...

Leeteuk who just watching us suggested a game to us "There are 8 bedrooms in this mansion. So between the three will be my roommates and the one who will be my roommates is the winner. Play scissors, rock and paper."

It turned out to be I'm the winner! I jumped happily as I yell "Yess!!!" loudly.. I can see the jealous expression on KangChul faces. I don't give a care as I was very happy..

I took Teukie hyung's luggage as we went into the mansion. Being the angel, Teukie let me choose the room as I choose the one which we can see the lake clearly..' This would be great if we can spend our first night here...' I thought to myself as I realized that I was blushing at it... 

Teukie hyung is concerned about it "Siwon-ah, is there something wrong? Are you sick" Then he placed his smooth milky palm on my forehead. Then my mind go wild as my imagination start. I wonder about our first night as his hand caressing my faces and... "Hearing voices in the air"  And Teukie hyung's telephone ring.. My imagination crashed after that..

Teukie hyung excuse himself as he answer the phone...

'GAH!! Who is really 'great' calling at this time?!' I bite my nails as I sat on the bed pouting..

Leeteuk pov

Siwon's face is red so I check his temperature by putting my hands on his forehead when suddenly my phone's ring.

Boom-hyung is calling for me. I excuse myself as I answer the called.

"Teukie ah" I can hear his concern voices in the phone.

"Yes hyung. Is there anything wrong?"

"It just that I concern about you since I was not in the city for a few days.. I just want to inform you that."

"Really? Im not in the city as well"

During the conversation, we know that we are at the same place. Boom-hyung promise to visit us here which make me so happy...

I know another short chapter but I promise I will try my best to always update my story. Thanks for the comments and reading.. Love all of you soo much!!  Thanks for those who comments in earlier chapter..