Secrets.. Exposed...

Wishing for Tomorrow

"Siwon ah.." The taller man turns his head  towards the owner of the angelic voice.. 

"Teuki hyung" He said and the bottle in his hand dropped to the floor when he saw the tears drop the beautiful eyes...

The smaller guy dropped to his knees to the floor, crying.. Siwon rush towards him.. Hugging him tightly.. Comforting him, "It's okay.. It's going to be fine.."

"No it's not okay! There is no hope for me! You already saw that medicines is for what's right?!" Leeteuk yelled at the man, hitting the man who hugs him on the chest..

"I don't know what the medicines are for.." pause "But you can tell me, honestly, what is the medicines use for.." Siwon said in soothing voices..

Leeteuk hug the brunette tightly, crying even harder.. "I'm going to die Siwon ah.. I'm going to die.. "

Shocked but the hug becomes tighter "What do you mean by that? Don't say that kind of stuff please.. Please.."

Hands are still wrapped around each other although Leeteuk push Siwon a little to see him in the eyes "I'm dying.. I have brain cancer Siwon ah.."

Siwon stuttered, "Brain.. Brain.. Brain what?" wishing that he heard a wrong word..

"Brain cancer" Leeteuk reply, still sobbing but now he is not alone crying in the room.. Siwon cry as well..

"Why didn't you tell me? Why?" Siwon ask the other, still hoping its just a lie "Tell me that it is just a lie! It's a lie right? Tell me it just a lie!"

"I wish I can tell it is a lie, I really wish it's all a lie.. But it is not a lie! It's the truth! The truth that I have to accept! The reality.." Leeteuk cry in the bigger man's chest, his whole body is shaking..

Siwon can feel hot tears on his face and most of all on his chest.. Then suddenly something came into his mind. He releases the hug and grab the other by the shoulder  "Hyung, surgery! Let go to America hyung! I will pay for everything! There's a lot of equipment there! And.. And.. The medicines there and the doctor there is the best in the world.. Let go hyung, I'll pack your thing!"

Shaking his head.. Leeteuk chuckled "It's too late.. It's too late.." Pausing and his voice becomes weaker now "It's too late.. I'm already at the most critical stage.. I'm in stage 4.. When I check at the hospital, the cancer cell cannot be stop anymore.. It is really too late... I've being suffering brain cancer stage 4 for quite a long time.. There is nothing I can do.." 

"But.. But.. But.. We can't just ignore it.. We should.." Siwon, still wishing there still a way.

Leeetuk cut him off.. "Should what Wonnie ah.. The only thing that we should do is, live our life to the fullest and promise me, don't tell anyone about this.. I'm begging you.. Please.."

"But, the others must know as well!" Siwon said studying the smaller man appearances

"You said you love me right.. Please, just this one.. I want you to keep it a secret.. Let me live my last day with a happy memory with me.. At least, I still can be happy.." Leeteuk wipe his tears with his sleeves and smile "Let me feel happiness in my remaining day.. Please.. I'm begging you.."

"Okay, but if things get worse I will tell others about this okay." Siwon said and receives nods from the blondes.

"Now wipe your tears" Siwon say as he gently wipes the tears that remains on the other face.. Feel comfortable with the other's warm, Leeteuk lean his head on the other chest..

"Siwonnie ah.. Since you know about it, can you help me to bed.. I wanna take a sleep for a while.." Leeteuk said as his vision gets blurred..Fighting with pain in his head, Leeteuk closed his eyes.. Siwon carried the blonde on his arm and lock the door..

He laid the blonde in the bed but since the blonde grab his shirts, he decided to lay beside him..

But he didn't sleep.. He just watches the smaller guy breathing in and out and studying his face..

"You are an angel, Teukie.. The prettiest human in the world, even brighter than a gem.. I wish I could have you.. But I'm lucky that the only person who know about this is me.. You will always be with me.. Although you are dating Heechul right now, he still doesn't know about it.." He caresses the other's hair and face.. Enjoying the moment with a smile.. 

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk wake up in the morning and stretches his arm, that's when he realizes that he use Siwon's hand as his pillow.. Trying to fight a blush, he sighed as Siwon is still sleeping.. Carefully, he removes Siwon's hand that wrapped along his waist.. 

He close the door gently, not wanting to wake up the sleeping man..

On his way towards the kitchen, a hand suddenly wrapped around his waist and a sudden peck on his cheek make he blushed as the scene was seen by all his dongsaengs except Siwon and the person that make him blushed, Heechul..

"Don't do that.. " He said..

"But you like it" Heechul still hug him tight..

The other just looking them with eyes open except jealousy in Kangin eyes..

"Where were you last night?" Heechul ask ignoring the gaze of the other..

Leeteuk turn his head towards the bit taller man behind him "Sleep of course" Then suddenly he received a quick kiss on his lips..

"Don't do that here!" Leeteuk blushed furiously, knowing that the other saw it as well.

"Who told you to sleep when we are having a party.." Heechul reply, not wanting to let go of the now smaller man in his hand although the smaller man pushed his hand, wanting to escape..

"I'm sleepy!" Leeteuk reply still trying to escape from the diva's clutch.. Tired of trying he finally ask the other to let him go "Heechul ah.. Let me go.."

"Not if you kiss me" The diva really playfully..

This time, Leeteuk was totally red in color "You do realize that the others are watching right?!" 

Heechul just smiled "Yes, why?"

"It is embarrassing!!" Leeteuk reply, still red as a tomato..

"We are lovers" Heechul reply, nuzzling into the blushing man's neck..

"It's okay Teukie hyung! Just continue the show! We have enough popcorn here!" Kyuhyun said , receiving a glare from the leader..

"See, they are fine with it.. We are lovers" Heechul said although he know Kangin is not fine but duh, who cares? Leeteuk is him, not Kangin..

"Fine.." Leeteuk sighed, knowing that he couldn't fight the younger 9 days guy..

"Kiss on the lips!! Kiss on the lips" All the dongsaengs chant together although there is one who is not.. 

"Fine! Just shut up!" Leeteuk yelled at them.. He is now blushing as red as possible.. He leans his head forwards towards Heechul's face.. Slowly, he pressed his lips gently to the other's lips..

Heechul can feel Leeteuk's lips on his.. He moves his tounge to enter the juicy lips but he received a smack on his head..

Leeteuk can't stop himself from blushing "Don't go overboard!!"

Heechul pout.. "But we are lovers"

Leeteuk snap "Behave yourself! We are in front of the kids!"

As promised Heechul free Leeteuk from his hug "But the others do things far more further than us.. I just walked in Eunhae who is making out last night.."

Leeteuk now know he cannot stop himself from blushing, being with Heechul.. Wonder can he leaves this guy in two weeks because his hearts start to beat faster than usual every time they are together..

Sorry for the late update..Been busy with something..I was very surprised by the vote result..

A) Kangteuk (6 votes)
B) Wonteuk (16 votes)
C) Boomteuk (4 votes)
D) Heeteuk (20 votes)

There are 46 votes.. I wonder who votes.. Does there anyone that votes twice? Votes is still open you know.. ^-^

Thanks for reading!! Comments please!! I wanna know your opinion in this chapter..

Love you~~ Thanks!!