xxxteuk

Wishing for Tomorrow

Leeteuk pov

I was on the  floor, curling into a ball with tears flooding down my face.. I heard the door creaked a little but I ignored it as I just want to cry right now.. This feeling of misery inside my heart is hurting me more than the cancer that I have.. I love him.. 

"Hyung.." Siwon said as carried me to the bed.. I cried in his chest..

"What makes you act like this hyung..? Tell me hyung.." Siwon place me on the bed gently..

"I love him.. I really love him.. But I know.. I can't never be with him.." I know that Siwon love me but he has to accept the fact that I can't love him as I love someone else already.. 

"Hyung.. If it is because of my feeling to you, that can't stop you from loving him.." Siwon said as I can see tears forming in the corner of his eyes..

"Mianhe.. But it has nothing to do with you.. Mianhe.." I can't look into his eyes as I know I really hurt him..

"Then what stopping you? If that person doesn't love you back that means he is the biggest idiot in the world.." His words make me chuckled..

"I was the one who rejected his feeling.." I can see Siwon smile pretending that he is okay... 

"It is Heechul hyung right? Why? Why did you rejected him when you love him?" He said as he looked to the floor grasping his hands..

"I rejected him because I love him.. That why.." I said as I leaned to the bedpost feeling very tired.. Lately I have been getting tired easily.. It must be because of the cancer.... 

"I love you too" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul pov

"I love you too" I said as I entered the room.

"I've heard your conversation by accident" I walked towards the bed. Siwon get up from the bed and force a smile "I guess, it better for me to leave..." He put his hand on my shoulder "You're very  lucky. Take care of him. If not, I'll pray that you can never get out from hell.."

"No need to thanks me for taking a good care of him.." I smiled while Leeteuk just looking at me in shocked...

I sit on the bed as well beside him.. " If you love me as well why you reject me?"

"Because I love you" He said boldly..

"Then be my boyfriend.." I took his hand in mine..

He laughed bitterly.. Not the usual laugh than can make anyone laugh as well.."Well I guess since there is nothing I can do to avoid you but in one condition.." 

In a matter of second I reply feeling the happiness already that bubbling in my heart.."Anything for my angel."

"We are dating.. But only in two weeks.. Only two weeks after that we break up.." He said sharply as he look into my eyes..

"What the ?!" I snap..

"It's up to you.. Two weeks or nothing.." He lay on the bed after he said that emotionless..

"Two weeks huh.. Okay.. In two weeks I'll make you completely  mine and I'll make you regret for dating me in only two weeks.. I'll make you fall too in love at me until it will be me only in your mind.." I said clenching my hand into a fist looking into the window.. 

When I turn my head, the only view I had is Leeteuk's back.. He yawn and said "Good luck.."

I just stand there with my mouth open.. Then reality hit me "Yah! I'm talking about our future right now! How can you think of sleeping again in the morning?" 

I get no reply so I advanced towards him.. When I turn him by the shoulder,once again he fall asleep. This person.. How can he sleep so easily..

Aisshh...

But anyway, I'm dating him!! Yeaaahhh!!! I caress his hair before I kiss his nose.. 

This angel is finally mine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul pov

​"ehemm.. ehem.."I clearing my throat before I confirm everyone is here and looking at me..

"Teukie hyung and I are dating.." I state firmly.. Leeteuk stared at me disbelief on top of that he is blushing. Aigoo, he is cute..

"Teukie hyung and you? Are you kidding?" Kyuhyun who was holding his psp stand up an grab Teukie's hand and looking at me with a shocked written on his face which is everyone reaction except one..

"pakk.. pakk." Siwon is clapping for us, faking a smile for all of us..

"I hope you guys happy.. That is all I hope" He said looking straight into Teukie's eyes..

I took Teukie's hand in mine and we leave all of the member in the living room..

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"I thought Teukie hyung is dating Siwon hyung.." Ryeowook said breaking the silent with his mouth open..

"Love is like a gamble Wookie ah.." Siwon said in a low voice but everyone in the room can hear it.. He was about to leave the room then he said "Go and congrat them... Aissh.. Really you guys.."

With that all the member except Kangin and Siwon rush towards to the 83 line..

"Teukie hyung, Chullie hyung! Congratulations!!"

"Let have a barbecue tonight!!"

"I'll cook for all of you!"

"We should take picture! The oldest in our group is dating!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon pov

I watch as Heechul take Teukie's hyung hand in his.. I don't know where they go but all I know, Heechul is better... 

Although I am sad, I just want the best for him... I love him and is he is happy then it is good then..

I feel something salty drip on my lips.. Tears.. Why should I cry..? 

This heart feel so hurt..  I guess I better move my thing.. It will be more painful for me to sleep beside him as I know I can't have him..

I was tidying my thing when I found a bottle of pills in a bag.. Wait, I didn't bring any medicines.. When I look at the beg it obviously isn't mine..

That means it belong to Teukie hyung.. I search the through the beg and found a lot of other pills.. I was about to read the labels when....

"Siwon ah..."

=_= I'm sorry for the lame chapter.. I don't know what to write.. I told u guys, I can't write Heeteuk..I realized that Heeteuk scene always having Leeteuk sleeping.. Aishh.. I'm a writer without idea.. Anyway, thanks for voting.. I was suprised that there are 41 votes.. The number is bigger that the number from my subscriber.. Anyway, thank you so much!! Well honestly I didn't expect Kangteuk to get 5 votes.. I thought Boomteuk will be more..Aisshh.. Really, what makes Heeteuk win? I thought it will be the third place... Heeteuk get 18 votes..Wonteuk 14 and Boomteuk 4.. I hope I can see all the voters reason.. Don't forget to comment this chapter.. U can scold and mad at me.. Thank you!!

oh btw, I don't know how to write clap sound..  To all the voters!! I am happy that u votes!! If my writing skills improve I will make a oneshoot for Wonteuk..