The Vacation's Mansion

Wishing for Tomorrow

 

Leeteuk pov
 
"Teuk... Teuk..." I feel someone is shaking me as I try to open my eyes but failed for the first try as my head is pounding painfully..
 
I ignored the pain as I try to open my eyes again..
 
Then I hear the voices called me again "Teuk.. Teuk... Teuk... Wake up.. Wake up.."
 
Then I felt a kiss on my left cheeks. I was surprised as my eyes open.. 
Heechul is in front of me as Siwon at my left smiling at me with Kangin staring at me..
 
I quickly broke the awkwardness "Why? Is there something wrong?" luckily, the pounding in my head had gone.
 
Heechul reply "Nope, just wanna tell you that we have arrived."
 
"Ah.. Okay.. What about another member? Have they woke up yet?"
 
"Yes they have. No worries."
 
Siwon pov
 
I hear someone is calling Teukie hyung.. When I woke up, I saw an angel is sleeping peacefully and he need to wake up. I kiss his cheeks like I always do when I was still his roommate once. I can feel Kangin glare at me but when Leeteuk wake up all of our eyes are on him..
 
No one pov
 
The boys step out from the bus as they gasped at the mansion. The mansion is huge. They all look excited as a few of them that is Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook hug their leader. 
 
"Hyung you are the best!! I love you so much hyung" Kyuhyun the evil maknae said to Leeteuk as a lot of evil plan popping in his head..
 
"Hyung, we can play hide and seek together right? This mansion is big. We can play a lot of games here!" Donghae said while hugging his leader..
 
Leeteuk just smiling at their behaviour
 
The boys are exploring the backyard when Sungmin is shouting "Hyung!!! There is a lake at this place!! It's awesome!!!"
 
Heechul walked with Leeteuk as he smiled at Leeteuk "Teuk this place is cool. How do you manage to find this place."
 
"That's a secret" Leeteuk smirking as Siwon grab his hand " Hyung what about inside. Let go inside. please? How many rooms are there? Does we have to share? If so can I share with you as..." Kangin cut him off "Yah! You are a big guy already! Let me share with Teukie"
 
 
                                                                                   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF1USbAEG_N_tTqNh4y3d
                                                                                                        This is the mansion..~~
 
 
Im very sorry for the late update. I had a little accident last week as I got my right arm twisted when I was about to update and I was busy with the theater. All I can do is comment other works as I read them to release my tension. This past few week is hard for me. I'm really sorry for the late update and another short chapter.. I know there are reader that are mad at me. But i'm really sorry.. I make this chapter shorter because I want to ask all of you do you want they to share room or alone? If share then who do you want Leeteuk to be paired with? If I get enough answer I will update asap as I can.. Im very sorry!!!  Forgive me!! I still love all my reader...