Leave

Wishing for Tomorrow

"Don't.. Please don't.." Heechul cried as he pull Leeteuk into his laps and hug him tight..

"Chullie ah!! Stop!! I don't want this! Stop please! Chullie ah!!" Leeteuk said, trying to hold back his tears when he feels the man behind him is kissing his neck roughly..

This time, Heechul grip Leeteuk hair and force him to look into his eyes with are b with tears.. "Why? What should I do to make you mine?! What?"

Finally, not able to hold his tears any longer, Leeteuk cry "I-I can't.. I just can't.. Please.. You must let me go.. We-we had a deal remember? It just for two weeks.."

Heechul push Leeteuk onto the bed.. "I don't care about the two weeks thing! I just know that I love you so much! All I want is you love me back! Don't you know how long has I love you? How long have I want you? Huh?!"

Leeteuk attempt to escape failed as Heechul pinned him down.. "Please.. Let me go Heechul ah.. Please.."

"Who is it? Who stole your heart?!" Heechul tore Leeteuk's shirt and kiss his chest to his neck, leaving hitches.. Heechul bite his skin so hard until it bleeds.. 

"Chullie ah.. Please stop.. It's hurt.." Leeteuk said weakly as he slowly closed his eyes.. His headaches kept worsening every day.. The pain that Heechul gave him isn't as hard as his head is experiencing.. He grit his teeth.. He is feeling very guilty.. Guilty to make Heechul hurt.. He doesn't want to leave the man either but he doesn't want to increase the man's pain as well.. He had promised that he will give the man two weeks and so he did.. It hurt him more that Heechul do.. He never wants to let go as well.. The pain stab again.. 

"Please.. I can't -take it anymore.." The last sentence from Leeteuk had stopped Heechul from molesting the leader..


When Leeteuk woke up that day, he is alone, dressing in a new white shirt and there is some plaster on his neck as well.. He still can smell the ointment though..

'What happened last night?" He wonders to  himself as he  slowly rose up from the bed and went to the bathroom.. When the warm water hit his skin, he feels like he is missing something.. Something warm.."Heechul ah.. Where is he?" Leeteuk remember about last night but his head keep pounding so hard that he fell to the ground.. 

"I-I need to find him.."


Teukie ah.. Give me some time to think.. I want to forget about you.. I will be back but I don't know when.. I just want to get free.. It hurt me to be near you when I know I can't have you.. Just give me some times to think.. I will end up hurting you if we are together..

Heechul

Tears streaming down Teukie's face as he read the notes that was left by Heechul on his nightstand.. Why doesn't he notices it earlier? Why? Why did Heechul left him? 

Someone come into the room and hug the shaking angel..

"It will be okay.. Everything will be okay.. Please.. Stop crying.. Please"

"It won't be okay.. it just won't be okay.. Nothing will be okay.. He left me.. He left me.. Why does it hurt so much? Why?"

"But that is what you want right? You want him to leave you.. You want him to hate you, right?"

"But it hurts so much.. It feels like there's a hole in my chest.. Why does it hurt so much?"

"You yourself said you will be strong.. For the member.. So, please.. For the time being, be strong.. I will support you.. I will catch you if you fall.."

"I'm already fall.. I'm already fall, Wonnie ah.. There's nothing I can do.."

Siwon just carried the broken man in his arm and tucked him to bed.. When the leader has fallen asleep, Siwon his hair lovingly "I'm sorry.. I was the one who made him leave.."

-Flashback-

"Please.. I-I can't take it anymore.." Leeteuk said then he closed his eyes.. Heechul looks up to see Leeteuk was already unconscious..

"Am I too harsh to him? Damn! What have I done?!" Heechul yelled as he punched into the mattress..

He studied the sleeping beauty's figures.. He his cheek gently " I don't want to let you go Teukie ah.. But I don't want you to be in pain as well.. I love you.. I love you so much that I need you to stay alive.. What must I do?.."

"Leave him.. That is what you can do.. You are just hurting him.." A deep voice answer.. Heechul turn his head "Siwon?"

"Leave him.. If you want him to be happy just leave him.." Siwon advanced forward.. "Don't you know how much pain he is suffering.. And you being here is just making it worse..Can't you see the pain you inflict on him? Can't you see how he's limping because of you? You are too rough on him!"

Heechul turn his gaze towards the angel.. "I'll leave before he wakes up.. Leave us alone for a while.."

Siwon nod and head to the door "Heechul ah.. One day, you will have to let him go, no matter what.." And the door closed, leaving Heechul crying on Leeteuk's chest.. 


"Teukie hyung, you need to eat more.. Nah, eat this" Ryeowook said as he lifts a spoon full towards Teukie.. Teukie just open his mouth and chew the food... When Ryeowook was about to feed him again, he refuse, saying that he is big enough and he shouldn't be fed by his dongsaeng..

With that, Ryeowook had tears in his eyes "But-but.. But hyung is getting thinner everyday and-and.. Heechul hyung is already missing.. I don't want to lose you as well.."

"Wookie ah, just go to the kitchen alright.. I will talk to Teukie hyung.." Siwon said as he placed a hand on the smaller man's shoulder..

"B-but.." 

"It's okay.. Let me talk to him okay.." Siwon said, giving him his best smiles..

Ryeowook left the two and head to the kitchen.. Siwon grab Leeteuk by the wrist and lead him to door.. Not  able to stop the larger man, Leeteuk just follow behind..

Siwon take Leeteuk to his car "I want to bring you to a place.."

Leeteuk just looking at outside during the ride..

There is only silent until Siwon spoke "Why are you behaving like this Teukie hyung? Escaping your meals and schedules.."

Leeteuk still doesn't move but he answers "It doesn't matter if I eat or not if I work or not.. In the end I will die eventually.."

"It's because of him, right?"

Leeteuk didn't answer..


Siwon bring Leeteuk to a park which is lonely.. There is no one there, except them.. Siwon lead Leeteuk to a place where there is a table for two and some meals waiting or them.. Candlelights, flowers, chocolates, steaks, wines, music, everything that could make on's heat melt during date but Leeteuk didn't smile..

Siwon pull the chair for him and pour the wine for him.. But Leeteuk doesn't respond.. He just stares emptily.. Siwon sigh but he knelt on his feet towards Leeteuk..He pulled out a red box and open it.. There's a ring inside..

"Park Jungsoo, I love you with all my heart.. I promise I will never hurt you and leave you.. I will love you the way you are and be there for you.. I promise to treasure you..I love you, will you marry me?"

Leeteuk eyes widen. He pushes Siwon with all his might "I'm sorry but we weren't meant to be.. I just can't.. I don't love you as I love Heechul.. Please.. You need to understand.."

Siwon get up and pull Leeteuk into his chest "I love you more that that bastard love you! Why can't you see that I'm always here for you?! What does he have that I don't have? Please.. Give me a chance! Please.."

"I'm sorry.. You know what I am dealing with and I don't want to date anyone anymore besides him.. You know almost everything.. Almost everything Siwon ah.. You should understand my condition.."

"What about me then? I love you..." Siwon cried, he wraps his arm around the leader's waist..

"You still had a long way to go.. You still had a lot of time to find someone else.. There are a lot of people out there for you.. I can't be the one for you.."

"Just give me one night, please.. Please.." 

What have I done?? This is not the plot that I think but it turns up like this.. I don't know what am I writing as well.. At first I want to write a sweet lovey dovey Heeteuk moment but when I remember that they just date for two weeks this is the result.. So, Heeteuk's fans tell me what do you want or else I will make a .. It doesn't change the plot whether I put the or not.. There still a chapter or two chapter more... Depend on my writing and mood..Just tell me, should there be a or not?  Vote before I update next week or the other weeks...The just for some angst.. hehehe.. It's still Heeteuk..