Tell me..

Wishing for Tomorrow

Heechul was about to surprise Leeteuk by catching his legs in the water, So the man dive into the water and swim towards Leeteuk..

What he doesn't know is, how loud had Kyuhyun yelled when a big wave was appearing behind their leader. 

"Teukie hyung!!!"

Everything happens so fast.. Leeteuk couldn't registered anything in his brain.. Heechul saw it, he she saw how Leeteuk was pull of the water... He saw Leeteuk's hand reaching for help.. He saw how Leeteuk close his eyes. He was really afraid.. Afraid that he might lose this angel.

He swims as fast as he could.. And he grabs it.. He finally grabs Leeteuk's hand as Siwon was almost doing the same things. It's just that he is a little faster.. Swimming Leeteuk back to the shore, Heechul find the strength to carry him onto the sand.. With the help by Siwon, they laid him on the sand, gently.. All the member gathers around.

But Leeteuk was unconscious.. Heechul keeps calling his name "Teukie!! Teukie!! Can you hear me? If you do, please.. Open your eyes.. Please.. " Heechul doesn't know when did he cry but he is sobbing right now.. He wants his boyfriend back.. He feels an arm wrap around him.. Trying to hold him who is shaking Leeteuk's body..

Frustrated,  Siwon snap "Can you shut up! He wouldn't get up even if you are yelling his name over and over again! Just call someone first.. Call the ambulance or 911 or something.."

Heechul glare at him "Do you want to be this in tomorrow headlines? You stupid! There must be a way!!"

"Yes, there is a way.. Let me help him" A sudden voice interrupts them.. It is man. A good looking handsome young man, smile warmly but his eyes fills with fear.

Kyuhyun, automatically become the group representative "And who are you?"

"I am a doctor. I know this thing more than you do" The man said as he made his way, kneeling besides Leeteuk..

He places his palm on Leeteuk's chest and pump it.. After a few pumps, Leeteuk coughed out the water, but he still doesn't open his eyes. The man that calls himself doctor said "Allow me.."

He had his lips on Leeteuk's lips and pinched the other's nose.. In other words CPR.. His fingers are busy looking out for Leeteuk's pulse. Heechul admit that this scene makes him boiled.. But it is for Leeteuk's life.. Despite how much he hates it, he had to trust that man..

After a few minutes, Leeteuk slowly opening his eyes.. He smiles and says in a slow weak voice "Am I still alive?"

And he fall unconscious again before anyone could answer..


Slowly he tries to open his eyes.He rubs his eyes before he stretched his hand and he can feel his skin brushing with someone. Turning his head, He saw Heechul was sleeping beside him.. Just like the position Boom has been  when he was admitted to the hospital.. Suddenly, he feels nausea when he was reminded with that day.. That is the day when he feels like the world had been crumbling upside down. He clamped a hand on his mouth.. Trying to get rid of the nausea. He did it but not because of it. He did it because he saw a needle was attached on his backhand. 

Before he managed to say anything, a voice answers him "It is IV drip. You need it.."

Not wanting to believe his eyes, that is the doctor that he know. "Dr.Dennis?"

Smiling, "Yes I am"

Heechul who woke up after he hears Leeteuk's voice interrupt them "You know each other?" He said as he yawned.

'He cannot know it' Leeteuk send the message to the doctor by his eyes. Hoping he will understand.

Grinning, the doctor reply "Of course.. We have a special case between us, right Leeteuk?"

Knowing there is no harm behind those words, Leeteuk just nodded his head. Heechul has this 'what the?' kind of face.

"Naege jungyohangeon neoya ddeonalggabwa" the ringtone break the awkwardness in the room.

"Sorry, that was mine. Excuse me." The doctor then walks out of the room leaving the couple only in the room.

Heechul clear his throat "Care to explain?"

That when Leeteuk feel his body shaking, he is afraid that Heechul already know about his condition.

Before Leeteuk can answer, Heechul ask him "What is your special case with him? Does he your lover? Or your ex?"

Relief, Leeteuk laugh "Now we're not.. What makes you think that?"

Smiles form on his face when he knows that Leeteuk and the doctor doesn't have any relationship. Leeteuk smile faded when he fell his head pounding again. He put a hand on his head as he feels as little dizzy again.. His vision blurred, he could only hear Heechul crying out his name, And his world turns black.

 


Sighing, Leeteuk feel that he has made others worried a lot about him today. He had Heechul out of the room already as the doctor says he wants to talk to  Leeteuk in private and Leeteuk want it to.

Defeated, Heechul had fallen asleep at the couch. He was tired today. He kept worrying about his precious person. He wanted to stay but the other's won't let him.

Smiling, Leeteuk look up to the ceiling "How much time did I have?"

The doctor answer him "Your condition is becoming worse. Faint is what you will usually experience at this stage"

Tears in his eyes "Just tell me.. How much longer.. Please, straight to the point.. Tell me.. Please.."

I am so happy!! You know why? It is because of this, I don't care if you already know.. I am just too happy.. ^-^

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk will be playing the role of Miss Kim. Miss Kim is the only son of a family who runs a e ring, so he calls a lot of ‘unni‘. Because of all the es, he had a female named and was raised wearing female clothes so he wouldn’t get sick from the epidemic

It is like a fic came true... Thanks Hebteuk for the pic below:

A95SmuBCEAAlWeW.jpg:large

 

Actually, this is not how I want this chapter to be... But the more I type, it finally turns out like this.. hehehe.. Oh, btw, I don't know if this is a good news or what.. For my readers, I will write each pair except Heeteuk a one-shot..