At least

Wishing for Tomorrow

-Leeteuk pov-

"Chullie ah.. Look at the the screen, not me." I sigh. This guy, he has been the one who suggests the film, yet he doesn't pay any attention to it.. 

Heechul just smile as he pulls me closer into his chest and nuzzles into my neck.. "The movies is lame. I'm rather watching you.."

I can feel myself blushing. Muttering  "He's the one who suggests it.."

"I just suggest it cause I know you will be too deep into the movies, so I can watch your face without you realizing it.. You know, you make a lot of cute faces earlier.. I wish I had a camera with me but it's okay.. Your image is already engraved in my heart.." Heechul said as he plays with my hair..

I feel like I was an idiot who is blushing as red as a tomato.. There was an awkward silence for a while, but not until the maknae come to the rescue but only causing me to blush more.. " Ahem ahem ahem(Fake cough).. Mianhe, but, it's not just the both of you are the main couple here.. We have Bella and Edward as well.. We're watching Twilight, not Heeteuk.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel nausea. I clamped my hand over my mouth.. Luckily, Heechul is answering a phone call outside. Not wanting to cause any attraction for the kids, I sneak out of the living room.. I wish I can go back to my room as fast as possible..

I glanced at my phone's watch.. It's late already, I forgot my pills!! Then I feel someone pull me into his chest.. The nausea is replaced with fear.. This is not Heechul's neither do Siwon's.. But.. But it feels familiar.. Just, who is it?

I know I was shaking in fear, well who doesn't? In a dark place suddenly being pulled into.. Just who wasn't afraid?! 

His hot breath on my neck just increases my fear.. This is definitely neither Heechul nor Siwon's doing..

"Why?" Kangin?

I turn my head to face him only to be shocked at what I see.. "Kanginnie, why are you crying?" I said as I press my thumb on his face, wiping his tears..

"Why? Why it has to be Heechul?" Kangin ask me.. This is the first time in my life Kangin is crying in front of me.. There's a look of sorrow in his eyes.. 

"I'm sorry.. " I'm sorry but even if I choose you, there is nothing you can get from me..

He holds my hands in his as he dropped his knees to the ground, crying even harder..

"I love you.. I love you too much Teukie.. Tell me where I've done wrong? Which part of me that you dislike? I will fix it! Please Teukie! I love you.." Kangin begged me between his sobs.. 

I knelt on the floor, taking his face in my hand "Hey, you are perfect.. There is nothing wrong with you.. It's just that, I'm not worth it.. Find someone else.. Someone else that can make you happy okay.." 

He placed his hand on mine "But all I want is you.. There is no one other than you.."

"There's a plenty of people out there.. I'm just going to leave you with pain Kangin ah.. I can't.. I just can't.. I just can't love you back as you love me.. I will never can.." I feel something salty on my lips.. I guessed, I'm a crybaby after all....

Then I feel someone hands on my shoulder, "Teukie is right.. Don't waste your time with him.. He is mine"

Before I can say anything, easily Heechul lift me up, leaving a broken racoon crying alone. I hit Heechul's chest, asking him to put me down.. After a few hits, he put me down.. I went towards Kangin and place my hands on his head, ruffling his head..

Kangin look up at me and said "I will never be able to forget about you.. But I want you to be happy, that's all.. If Heechul can do it, then let him be.. I love you for a thousand years.. Don't you ever ask me to stop myself from loving you.. That is what I've been doing for this past 7 years we know each other" 

To my surprise, Heechul held out his hand towards Kangin "Get up you pabo! And please, stop that cries, have you seen yourself in the mirror when you cry? If you do, I'm sure you will never cry again, forever.. Only when Teukie is crying is worth to see, that cute face"

"There you go again" I said and hit Heechul's arm using my elbow.. Kangin just laughed at it and reached out for Heechul's hand..

"Woah!! What did I miss?" Siwon suddenly had his arm around me and Heechul's shoulder..

A smile lit my face this time.. At least, when I'm leaving them, they will never hate each other for loving me..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The four of us end up sleeping together on the floor, of course with a thick mattress.. Sunlight enters the room but I don't want to get up yet.. I still wanna sleep.. But why I do feel suffocated though..

When I opened my eyes, I wonder how Siwon managed to get in between me and Hecchul with the both of them hugging me, but that mean Heechul is hugging both me and Siwon..Another arm around my waist is own by Kangin.. He had his face nuzzles closer at my back as my arm was used by Siwon as his pillow,nuzzling closer into my chest.. And myself, was resting my  head on Heechul's arm.. I don't know how the hell we sleep..

I can just smile and enjoy the moment.. At least, when I'm still alive, the three of them still sleeping with me.. I don't want to be alone anymore.. I will be alone soon, for a long time.. So just let me enjoy the warmth.. Treasure the time left for me..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you do understand the sleeping position.. Ask me anything you didn't understand.. Thanks for reading.. ^-^