You have...

Wishing for Tomorrow

"You have about one month or two.. I'm sorry.." Dennis said as he looks at Leeteuk with sympathetic eyes...

The blond nodded his head.. He said in a cracked voice "Okay.. There is nothing us, humans can do to stop death from claiming our souls.. Right?"

Dennis was about to wipe the tears when suddenly a large figure grabs Leeteuk by the shoulder and hug him tightly...

"Heechul should know about this.. All of them.." 


"Hey" Heechul said as he the other's hair gently..

Leeteuk is laying his head on Heechul's lap, nod "Yes"

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Heechul ask, straightening his back.

Leeteuk fake a pout and look away "You don't like it? Okay.."

Heechul cupped his cheek "I love it.. I just afraid that, you will be blind due to looking at me for a long time since I was a perfect creation from God..Shining like a gold.. So you know, I..."

Leeteuk cut him off by kissing him on the lips..

Both of them turn into red tomatoes..

"Sorry.." Leeteuk whisper but Heechul heard it. "What are you sorry for? You should do that more often.."

Smirking, Heechul said "What about we move to another level?"

Leeteuk raised an eyebrow and ask him "What level?" 

"You will know later on" With that, Heechul carried Leeteuk on bridal style to their bedroom..


Flushed red, Leeteuk grab Heechul's hand which is roaming under his shirt "W-what are you doing?"

"Savoring you.." Heechul said as he lifts Leeteuk's chin and proclaimed the juicy lip. Leeteuk feels shivers down to his spine..

"He-He-Heechul-ah--" Leeteuk moans when Heechul his s.. 

"Because you naughty naughty.. Hey! I'm Mr.Simple"Suddenly a phone ring..

"Oh, my phone" Leeteuk said as he picks up his in his pocket "Hello?"

"Leeteuk ah!! You need to get here by tomorrow afternoon!! We need you here! There's a car picking you up okay! Packed your stuff now!" A man is currently speaking in a loud voice or actually, yelling in the phone..

"B-but" Then the conversation off..

"What?" Heechul, clearly piss by the call.

Leeteuk gulped, he is sure Heechul will be more angry when he know about the news..


"Damn! We still have four more days to spend here! Can't they just let us rest?!!" Heechul cursed, stomping on the ground while Leeteuk just sigh at Heechul's behavior.. The both of them are standing outside in the middle of the night while the others are enjoying their sleep..

Pot!Pot! A car honk stops Heechul from cursing..

"Heechul ah, I'll be going now.. Tell the other member to just enjoy their holiday, okay.. And you, take care okay.. Relax and enjoy the holiday. I-I love you.." Leeteuk said as he opens the car's door..

"Bye" Heechul waved his lover with a sad face.. "I almost get into his pants.. That angel" Heechul sigh but actually, he felt worried about Leeteuk.. Leeteuk just get better from drowning and now he had to work again.. Poor leader he thought..


Leeteuk tries to close his eyes but failed.. He feels so miserable now. He sighed for the umptenth of time already..

"Should I tell him? But.. But I don't want his pity.. I don't want him to worry.. At least for the time moment, let me be strong for them.. In one month.. Or less" Leeteuk mutters to himself.. A tear slips down from his eyes..

"I don't deserve such love.." Leeteuk thought when he remember about Heechul and him, just now, in the bed.. "I can't deserves it.. It will only hurt Heechul more.. When I'm gone..." 

Merry Christmas!!

the oneshot:

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/348680/stay-kangin-leeteuk-kangteuk >> Kangteuk

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/348673/loving-you-is-enough-leeteuk-siwon-wonteuk-characterdeath >> Wonteuk

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/348670/i-can-only-loving-you-leeteuk-characterdeath-boom-boomteuk >> Boomteuk