I can't promise things will get better but..

Wishing for Tomorrow

No one pov

"Hyung ah... Is it hard for you to search for this place? Does I bother you?" Leeteuk said to broke the silent as the both of them sit on the bench.. Besides, it suprise him to see him here..

"It nothing.. It just like a little piece of cakes you know.. Anyway.. This place is incredible? How did you manage to find it?" Boom said as he look at the lake..

"I make a lot of searching.. It is a luck to get this place.." Leeteuk smile and he hug his legs.. He started to shaking "Maybe I can leave them with a good memory when I still alive..I want to be the best hyung for them for a while.. Maybe this is my last chance.." Boom cut him off, shocked by the statement "Don't give up hope yet.. You.." but stop when he see Leeteuk is crying silently..

"It.. hard.. It hard for me to stay awake without any pain.. It hurt.. The pain hurt me so much.. I still have a lot of things to do.. A lot of dreams I want to achieve..  But what hurt me the most is leaving them.. It hurt.. I can't.. I can't look at their faces..  It hurts.. Every time I look at their faces.. It just remind me of how I will abandoned all my of duty as the leader when I'm gone.."

Boom hug the shaking angel... He said in a smoothing voices.. "I maybe doesn't understand your pain, but I will be there if you need someone.. Someone to hold on.. To lean on.. To cry on as I love you so much that I will never leave your side.. I'll be there for you.. I can't feel the pain that you suffer but you can always talk to me.. Let me share the pain with you.."

This make the angel shaking more violently as he can't controlled his sobs anymore.."Thank you.. I really need a company.. Thanks for saying that.. It give me some hope.. At least I still can wish.. Wishing for tomorrow where I  still awake and even when I'm gone, Im leaving everything in peace.."

Boom's tears started to fell as well as he said in a low voice " Although I can't promise you that things will get better, I promise that you'll never leave in regret.."

I know this is short but I will update again shortly maybe.. I had a writer block right now.. I didn't save this file in any document as I just let my finger dance on the keyboard.. Typing sound just make my heart feel ease.. Oh btw.. I forget to mention that Thanks a lot to cherjeanne as she give me the links!! Thanks!!

Thanks for reading.. I hope you enjoy it.. 

*I was in a foul mood..