Drown

Wishing for Tomorrow

 

Under a  big shady tree, a pair of hand wraps around the other’s slim waist. The sea waves and breeze don’t attract him at all, in his mind, there’s only him, the person in his embrace. They were sitting on the white sand. In front of them are a clear crystal blue water and the other's who are playing in it. 

Smiling, enjoying the moment, having the angel in his hug, he whispers in his angel’s ear “I love you..”

Eyes focus at his dongsaengs who is having fun in the water, smiles never left his face,  reply “ Mmm.. You love me.. I know” But deep in his heart ‘And I’m sorry.. I’m sorry that you can only have me for two weeks..  In these two weeks, let’s have great memories together.. I can’t say it out loud that I love you too..’

Smelling his lover’s hair, he ask “Teukie ah.. You smell so nice..  What shampoo did you use?”

Biting his lip, eyebrow knotted together, trying to process his brain, the angel answer “Umm.. I don’t remember the shampoo brand.. Emm.. Ask Siwon..”

Shock , “What?  Why would I ask him?”

Turning his head to face the other, the angel answers “He is the one who buy the shampoo for me.”

Heechul glare at Siwon who is playing with the others in the water, but Siwon doesn’t notice the glare that was sent to him.

Teukie, know that the glare is to Siwon, smile. Leaning his body closer into Heechul’s chest, suddenly, he peeks a kiss on his two weeks lover’s cheeks..

Feeling the moist lips on his skins, had turned him blushing. He tightens his hug on the older.

This time it is not a whisper but in a soft voice “I love you Teukie ah..”

Letting his head rest on his lover’s shoulder, the blonde just smiles as he close his eyes, liking the warmth and the happiness he is enjoying with the younger.

A smile forms on his face as he can feel the older head on his shoulder. He knows that he loves this angel so much and he will never let him go.. Never. He wants to treasure this person and loves him more than anything in the world.. “You know Teukie, you are the most beautiful duck in the world.” He intended to tease his love but he means it except the duck part duh.. He admits that his lover ie so beautiful that he can’t take his eyes off him.

Nodding his head “I am and duck is cute too.. Chullie ah.. You are the prettiest cat in the world.” 

Heechul was about to protest when Leeteuk slowly opening his eyes.. Their eyes met.

Their faces are only a few inches apart.. Their heartbeat increase as the gap  become closer and closer.. Their lips were about to meet when “Teukie Hyung!! Chullie hyung!! Let’s  play in the water as well!! Just keep your business in your bedroom, okay.” Donghae yell, suddenly appear from nowhere. Surprise, Heechul grip loose and Donghae took the chances to pull Leeteuk by the hand and run with him to the sea.

Standing up, Heechul yell at him “Yah!! You bastard! Who do you think you are running away with mine?! Give him back!! You!! I swear I will kick your hard when” He stop as he saw Leeteuk who is running as well with Donghae.. Leeteuk is wearing a white sleeveless and a white boxer. He gulps at the sight. In his mind, he is thinking how wonderful Leeteuk will look like without those.. Shaking off the thought “I have to go to the bathroom if this goes on..”

Leeteuk just giggled. Once in the water, he was lifted easily by Kangin.. Kangin spins him around before he throws the leader into the water. They keep playing in the water for 30 minutes not knowing that they almost lost someone precious


The sun shines brightly, adding the heat.. Leeteuk is in the water, neck level. At first, it is fun for him but his migraines come back.. He tries to swim to the shores but the throbbing pain in his head makes his vision blurred. He feel wanted to collapse. The sun makes it worse. 

Then it him him again, this time, he winced in pain as he rubs his head. Siwon noticed it, that is the reason why he swims towards the elder. Before he can reach him, someone yells "Teukie hyung!!!"

Leeteuk hear someone scream his name before he was hit by a strong wave that makes him sink in the water.. He tries to stand up but his feet can touch the ground. His head keeps pounding as well.. He feels his body gets weaker and lighter.. He doesn't want to die yet.. But he can't fight the water and he is too tired to do so.. All he can do is reaching out his hand.. Hoping that someone will take him.. And save him.. 'I'm not ready yet.. Not this early' He thought. Before his world turn completely dark, he can feel someone grab him.

 

As you can see, I get a poster!! Tell me what do you think about the poster.. It was made by Gemslover... Thanks for reading!!