I Love You More

Wishing for Tomorrow

Slowly he opened his eyes, blinking it a few times before a smiles forms on his face. All of his dongsaengs are gathering around him, tears in their eyes.. He hold the hand in him tight "I'm sorry.. For leaving you, soon.."

"Don't talk like that hyung.." Kyuhyun said as he tried to hold back his tears earning a few nods from Donghae who then continued "You promise hyung.. You promised to take care of me till forever.. It's okay if you can't take care of me anymore! I will take care of you! Please hyung, let me take care of you.. Please..' Donghae kneel on the floor gripping Leeteuk's hands tightly as he sobs..

A tear escaped Leeteuk'e eyes "I'm sorry.. I can't promise you that..  I hope all of you will forgive me.."

Kangin sniff and said "You will not die soon hyung.. You are the strongest person I ever meet!You will survive this!"

Leeteuk smiled "I'm sorry.. I'm not as strong as you believe. I'm a human after all and human can't escape death."

Before anyone can protest a doctor came in, "Mr Park, do you want this people to stay or leave?"

"Just let them stay, they already know almost everything."

"If that what you want then." The doctor hold his notepad and clear his throat "Your condition has been worsening. And there is nothing we can do. I'm sorry."

"But there must something you can do! You are a doctor! " Heechul snap.. Leeteuk interrupt "Chullie ah! I'm sorry doctor. If that the case can I go home now"

All eyes on Leeteuk now. The doctor just sigh "If you are here, we can help you to endure the pain a little"

Leeteuk just chuckled softly "All this time I endure the pain alone.. But this time let me spend my remaining time with the people I love, please.."

"Hyung! There might be hope.." Sungmin said. 

"Min ah.. I always wished. Wishing for tomorrow that I can be there for you.. But one day I have to go and you must let me go.."


"This might be our last concert together, maybe, so let do our best! Kajja fighting!" Siad Teukie before they went to the stage.

The perfomance was great although the member were all worried about their leader who seem to be veey happy.

Leeteuk take almost half of the painkiller bottle to endure the pain. He want this perfomance to be the best and of course he always do the best. 

At the end of the perfomance, in tears Leeteuk bow, apologizing to everyone for any mistake that he had done and lastly he said.

"The things that I treasure the most is Super Junior. So please when I'm gone, take a good care of them.. Promise me that! ELF! You are the best! Saranghae!"

All of the member can't hold their tears anymore and they ended up in group hug.


It was midnight and almost everyone is asleep already.Almost which mean there still some who didn't.. Leeteuk was awake. He checked all his dongsaeng's room. He gives each one of a light kiss on their forehead and whispering "Saranghae" He didn't realize that someone was watching him.. The last room he enter is his own and Donghae's room. He kissed Donghae's forehead and tears slip down his face "I'm sorry Hae ah.. I can't take care of you anymore.."

A pair of arm wrap around Leeteuk's slim waist "Don't be sorry Teukie ah.."

Leeteuk turn his head and kiss the latter passionately. After a few seconds, they broke the kiss and both of them cried in each other's shoulder.


Leeteuk was sitting on the couch with a blanket all over him, a smile formed when he saw his lover comes with a mug in his hand "Hot chocolates.. For me only?"

Heechul ruffled the blonde's hair as he give the mug to him "Only for you and it will always be you.."

Leeteuk take the mug and blew the water to cool it a bit while Heechul sitbeside him.

"Thank you.." Leeteuk broke the silence.

"No need for thank. It just a cup of water." Heechul said 

"For everything" Leeteuk look down then Heechul lift his chin "It should be me who thank you, for giving me a chance to be with you.. I love you.."

Leeteuk smiled "I love you too.. And Chullie ah.. Do you remember the thing that make you promise me?"

"Yes I do and what is it, my dear?"

"Promise me that when I'm gone you will let me go.. Take care of the other member and keep on living Chullie ah.. Just be yourself. Don't change your attitude cause your attitude is what makes me fall for you.. So if I leave you someday, remember to keep on smilling.. When you miss me, remember that I always in your heart since you stole mine.. Saranghae..."


That morning, Heechul wake up with Teukie in his arm and Donghae who hug his lover's waist tightly..

He Leeteuk's bang and kiss his forehead gently. A tear escape his eyes "Hey.. Wake up.. " He carress his lover's cheek and lips.

Donghae wake up and  saw that Heechul is shaking with Leeteuk's in his arm. He didn't realize when did his tears start to fall, stuttering, he said "Teukie hyung.. Teukie hyung?"

Heechul kiss his lover's lip and whisper to the air "I will always love you.."

Donghae yells and went to their leader, shaking the lifeless body "TEUKIE HYUNG! WAKE UP!! PLEASE!! Teuki hyung.. I need you.. Wake up.."

Soon all of teh members gather in the room..

It was raing and they were all crying..

The pain of losing their leader, someone who they loved and adored.. Someone who they trust to keep being there for them is now gone.. 

There's no need for exchanging words among the members, all of them were hurting..


It has been almost a month since Leeteuk die and yet none of the member seem to recover. They thought Leeteuk was still alive though. Smilling at them but they all know their angel is gone. All of their activities has been suspended..

On the 29thh day, they received a video tape, from Leeteuk. Kyuhyun open the video on the television. Leeteuk appear smilling brightly although he was pale. With a deep breath, Leeteuk said

"To my lovely dongsaeng,if you received this video  that mean I am no longer in this world. Sorry for not telling you guys about my illness.. I just don't want you to get worried.. My dongsaeng ah.. All of you know how much I love you right? As well as our ELF so please after this, be strong and keep smilling, for ELF and for me.. Promise me that all of you will keep Super Junior strong and popular.. Hehehe.. As long as Super Junior is together, I will always in all of your heart.. Forever Super Junior! I love you.. Take a good care please! Don't worry about me! I'm an angel so I can survive well in heaven.. hehehe.. Oh Hae ah! You are a big boy now. This time, I will take care of your father.. Uri Super Junior oyeo!. "


"Yah! We will be late! Hurry up!" Heechul yelled as he look at his watch.

"Arasso!" Kyuhyun yelled back.. 

All of them were in a van, talking to each other and makes some jokes but all of them know that it is never the same although it has been 5 years since Teukie's death.. They all still miss him.. Espeacially their sub leader..


Heechul stood in front of a grave wearing all white and 9 white roses wrapped beautifully in the bouquet. He place it on the grave.

He smiled "I am doing what I promise you, to take care of the other member and keep on living with my old self attitude.. I miss you Teukie ah.. You had always been the one and only one.. Super Junior is now not only the king in Korea but as well as the whole Asean. We also might conquer the world.. It all thanks to you, uri leader.."

With that he turn around and leave the grave, holding back the tears that threatens to falls..

"I love you too, Chullie ah.. Thanks.." Heechul stop when he hears a whisper. He smiled and look to the sky "I know.."


"Here take this" A girly face boy lend out a tissue to a bit shorter boy who is wiping his tears using his sleeves.

The shorter boy look up and smiles "Thank you"  a dimple form when he smiled.The taller boy blushed and he takes the other's hand "Let drink some hot chocolates"

The boys were sitting on a bench together. "Why were you crying earlier?" The taller ask.

"There are some other kids who bullies me.. They said I'm weak and girly.. I don't suit to be a boy.." The blonde's replies as he take another sip of the water.

"It is okay if you are weak and girly.. You are still a boy..." 

"Thank you."

"There is no need for thank! From now on, I will be your guardian!" The taller grin.

The dimple boy nods cutely then he ask "If you are my guardian then what am I to you?"

"You are my angel.. I also promise you that I will always take a good care of you and one day will you will be my angel wife. When we have kids we will be their guardian angel.." The taller said  and thus the blonde's eyes shining brightly.

"I love you.." Said the blonde as he put down his mug and hug the another boy.

"I love you more"

Another boy who have a thick eyebrow walks towards them, he said "You, dimple boy.. You are very cute. Will you be mine?"

The girly boy glare at the latter and hissed "He is mine, only mine, forever.."

So this is the end.. I'm sorry for all of my mistakes in this story.. Bye.