I love you

Wishing for Tomorrow

"Ah..ahh..aaah.. ah.. It's hurt..ah..hurt... Siwonnie..ah..ah..."

"sorry..."

"It's..ah..Okay..aaahh..ah... Gentle..ah...Please..ah..be..gentler..ah..aah.."

"Like this..mmm.?"

"Ah..hhaaa..Like that..ohh..ohh..Like..aah..that..Aaah..Yes.. there..ah..Again!!..aah..mmm..haa.."

Leeteuk moan as his eyes shut..Pleasure written all over his face.. His hair is in mess as sweats dripping from his forehead and his y neck is wet in sweat..

Siwon is on top of him who is laying on the bed wearing nothing only a boxer.. Siwon had his hands on Leeteuk's back as he massage his back..

Siwon pov

I can't hold it any longer.. I must go now..Aissh... Really.. Did he need to moan that loudly..Even calling my name.. I need to..

"Hyung!! I need to use the bathroom!!"

I run to the bathroom as I can't control my any longer..  Luckily I managed to record his moan..hehehehe.I put my earphones on and enjoyed the sounds of life...

Leeteuk pov

I stared outside the window as my mind is occupied with a lot of things.. I really hope they doesn't notice my illness..

*flashback

Kangin had his arm around my shoulder as he "Teukie hyung... Can I ask you something...?And you must answer me honestly.. That time my hearts beat faster..Does he know about it? What does he want to know?

""O..Okay.. Anything" God..What does he want.. I smiled at him who is looking straightly into my eyes..

"Teukie hyung... Are you dating Boom?" He asked as he look sad...

Sighed in relief "No.. What makes you thinks that? I'm a forever single"

"Thanks godness" He said as he hug me and his smile can reached to his ear.."Then hyung, date me okay....Be mine.. I will make you the happiest man in the world .. I love you hyung.." He whisper in my ears.. I can feel his hug tighten as my tears  started to fall down..

I push him slowly as my hand is shaking.. '"I can't.. I'm sorry" I said to him in a soft voice.. I can't.. I am sorrry..I run into the house as I wiped my tears that I can't control any longer and I bumped into Siwon and fainted in his embrace..

I'm sorry Kangin ah.. I can never date you.. I will only make you suffer.. I'm sorry.. I can feel hot tears streaming down my faces.. 

"Hyung!!" I hear Siwon calling for me as I wiped my tears..

He takes my hand in his hand and said softly " Hyung, you can tell me everything.. Share it with me hyung.. Don't cry alone.." 

"Thanks Siwonnie ah.."I was touched by him... I hug him.. Letting my eyes burst in tear in his chest.. I'm shaking.. I was afraid.. Afraid of everything.. My life is in mess.. I just let my tears streaming down my faces that night.. 

​Siwon pov

I feel my heart broken to see him in this mess as I embrace him.. 

"I love you hyung... Let me hold you..Forever..

Thanks for reading!!Oh yeah, do you think is okay for this story? Just wondering... Thanks