This is a prank right

Wishing for Tomorrow

The door open, revealing a doctor. The doctor is very handsome. He is not an original Korean instead he seem to have foreigner face. He almost look like Julien Kang. The doctor walk towards Leeteuk. He extended his hand to shake with Leeteuk. Leeteuk hand is very small in his hand.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Dennis. Nice to meet you. I'm your big fan" still holding Leeteuk's hand.

"Hello. Oh. Nice to meet you" Leeteuk showing his dimple smile

Boom look jealous as he grab Leeteuk hands "So what is the result?"

Then Dr.Dennis look sad "I'm sorry"

"Don't take it to heart. Boom is just jealous of me as you only know me not him"

Boom glare at Leeteuk. Dr.Dennis still look sad. "It not that but before I tell you about the result, may I ask you a few question?"

"Of course. Not a big deal to me"

"How long have you had this migrane?"  Dr.Dennis ask as he is jotting something on his clipboard.

"emmm.. About 4 months now. I always had migraine before but this 4 month it seem it got more painfull"

"Have you go for any check up"

"Nope. It been more than a year I don't go for any check up"

"Have you ever feel any nausea?"

"Yeah. This past two months, I always feel like to throw up everything that I've been eating."

"Why you didn't go for a check up?"

"I'm very busy. I even don't have any time to go back at my parent house."

"You don't know that you are ill right."

"I'm fine really."

"Sorry to say this but the result from the CAT scan is here and I need to ask some question to confirm it although I don't need to."

"What are you sorry for. Its okay. Its not that I'm about to die anyway."

Dr.Dennis face look dissapointed "I'm sorry but you have to be strong with this news. Do you really want Boom to be here with you. It is better for me if he is here with you"

"Okay. Boom you will not leave me right?"

"I'm not going anywhere Teuk. So tell us the result Dr."

"Leeteuk.. You have a case of brain cancer"

Leeteuk laugh at his statement "You're lying right? This is a prank right?There is a hidden camera right?"

Boom is the one who is suprised."Teuk ah.This is not a prank" He hold Leeteuk's hand

Leeteuk stopped laughing.He looked at the doctor and then at Boom "Tell me this isn't true.. Tell me.."

"I wish it isn't true either. But is the truth Leeteuk. Im sorry" Dr.Dennis pat Leeteuk shoulder as Leeteuk is shaking violently. "You already at stage four. There isn't much we can do"

"How long will I live? Tell me.. Please" tears start to form in Leeteuk eyes as Boom hug him. 

"About six months. That if you always go for a check up and take medicines"

"Six months.. Six months.. Brain cancer.. Stage four.." Leeteuk is crying even harder now. 

"Both of *sobs* you *sobs* please..please *sobs* promise *sobs* me you won't *sobs* tell anyone " 

"We promise" Boom and Dr.Dennis said in unison

Even Boom is crying while patting Leeteuk's back. 

"Then please excuse me" Dr.Dennis get out of the room and start crying as well.

Dennis pov

I know I am his fan. But why when seeing him in pain make my heart aches as well. Oh god., tell me why. Why does a beautiful, perfect creature like him has to die soon. I wish I can help him. 

This chapter is totally . Sorry. Anyway, thanks for reading. Oh btw, Thanks to Hebteuk and Nirtak28 for the comments earlier. Love all of you.