5

Wishing for Tomorrow

"Yah! Where the hell is Leeteuk?!" Heechul broke the silence as everyone is worried for their leader that has not come back for a day now . They had call Leeteuk uncountable time already. They know that Leeteuk has a recording yesterday but he has not come home yet. Today is the day where they start their vacation as Leeteuk has promissed them to go for a vacation.. 

Siwon is walking back and forth for the thousanth of times already. Sighing in annoyance, he walk towards the door and decide to go to Boom hyung house as neither one of them has Boom's phone number. He himself only know Boom place because Leeteuk ask him to accompanied him there once.

When he opened the door, his phone fell to the floor as he saw Leeteuk is in Boom arm. "Yah! What happened to him?!" He said with a worried expression. All the member rush towrds them as they heard Siwon.

Leeteuk woke up at the Siwon voices as " Eh.. Where am I?" Then he realize that Boom is carrying him. "Boom hyung ah.. Its okay. You don't have to carry me like I am old person." Boom then release Leeteuk carefully from him but Leeteuk's left arm still around Boom shoulder  for support.

"What happened to you Teukie hyung?" ask the youngest magnae as the other member still looking at their leader with their mouth open.

"Nah, nothing Kyuhyun ah. Don't worry about me.Thanks hyung ah. Why doesn't you just wake me up. It must be hard to carried me. " Leeteuk pull his arm from Boom who still thinking of what must he say then he smiled at Leeteuk "You nagging in the car about how tired you are and then you fall asleep. So I decide not to wake you up because I don't want to hear you nagging."

Leeteuk laugh with his special laugh which make others laugh as well.

"Okay then, bye Leeteuk and everyone" Boom fake a smile at Leeteuk as his eyes only at him.

"Okay then. Bye hyung ah. Thanks"Leeteuk waved at him."I really appreacite it hyung, thank you. For everything.." He whisper to himself but without his knowing Siown hear the whisper.

Kangin grab Leeteuk hand as he put the back of his palm on Leeteuk's forehead but Leeteuk push his hand and laugh.. "What are you doing. I am sorry because I'm late. So have you all prepared for our holiday?"

"Yeah we just waiting for you" Ryeowook who is leaning on Yesung smiled at their leader..

"Okay then. Just wait for a moment. I will get my things and shower" Leeteuk run to his room.

After their leader gone here is their conversation

Siwon:Why I can sense something is not right.

Heechul:What is right when you come home with a man carried you all the way.

Knagin:Yeah but he look normal though.

Heechul:His acts is normal but not himself.

Ryeowook:Am I the only one noticed Teukie hyung is pale.

Donghae:It not just today. He always come back home pale and his migraine keep getting worse. 

Eunhyuk:Let force him to see a doctor

Heechul:As if you don't know that guy. He will only come for IV drop though..

Siwon:I think there are something that happen between him and Boom.. 

Kyuhyun:Boom hyung look as if he fall in love with Leeteuk..

Kangin:Nah! Boom already has a girlfriend. 

Sungmin:Where do you think he went last night?

Heechul:That what make me curious...

Siwon:I think Boom is lying. He..

Their conversation is cut when Leeteuk come out of the room and they suddenly changed the topic

Shindong:I'm hungry. Anyone else hungry.

Leeteuk:Well then before we go to our destination. Let have a lunch first. My treat. Anywhere you want.

Everyone:Yea!! 

I know this chapter is boring. Thanks for the information Nirtak28.. Love you.. Thanks for all the comments. Thnaks for reading. Love all of you.