It not a dream

Wishing for Tomorrow

That morning after I woke up in the same room before I sleep which mean it not a dream.. I'm going to die soon. Boom still sleeping beside me. I woke him up with my weak voice " Boom hyung.. Wake up please.. Hyung"

"emmm.." Then he wake up and he kiss my forehead. 

I still does not have any energy to talk about it. I just want him to send me back to the dorm. At first he want me to stay for a while but after I cry, he agreed to take me back but with the doctor permission and so he leave me for a while to find the doctor.

I change my clothes while waiting for Boom hyung. Boom entered the room with Dr.Dennis "How are you feeling today?" He smile at me but to me it look like a pity smile. I don't want any pity. "No need to care for my feeling. I will die soon anyway. So can I go back?" 

But Dr.Dennis look sad and that makes me feel guilty.. I smiled at him "I'm sorry, I just emotional earlier so can I?"

"Of course you can. Here I give you special treatment. You don't have to go to the caunter to pay for the bill and to take the medicines. Everything is settled. Here is your medicines. You must take it twice a day.. Don't forget to eat something before you eat the medicines. There are painkillers if your head hurts so much although it doesn't very good to your health."

I cut him feeling very touched by his kindness "How can I ever repay you?"

"Just make sure you came to see me for your check up. That is enough."

"Thank you. So I will leave now. Bye"

~in the car~

Boom pov

"Hyung, Thank you so much. For being there with me. I don't know what I will do without you. Thanks" Teukie said weakly

"It okay. I love you that why" I said it. I said it. Finally

"I know. I love you as well" no teukie. Not that love. I love you more than a friend

"Teukie ah" I want to confess my feeling but when I feel his  head resting on my shoulder my mouth get closed as his scent fill my nostril.Then I realize that he had fell asleep. When we arrived at his dorm, I don't have the heart to wake him up.. He looked so fragile.He weight less than a girl. I carried him to his dorm carefully. He has suffered so much. Why does he has to suffer again. I kiss his forehead in the elevator as there is no one in it except us.                                                                          

Okay now I am at his front door. What should I tell .. emmm..

I was just about to knock the door when the door is suddenly open.

Sorry to my readers. I know this story but please bear with it. Thank you. I love all of you..