Teukie!!

Wishing for Tomorrow

Leeteuk pov

God.. What should I do? I know I was going to die soon but why do I have to love someone this much..

If it was just a one side.. Like it used to be in the old day.. I sighed but when I  look at your sleeping face a memory of that day comes to me

That day, when I lost every hopes and strength.. That day when I feel a light was lit up again in my heart..

That day, when he was there, hugging me who was drenched in wet.. 

That was the day when I feel safe.. Secure.. Loved..

You said nothing to me.. Just hug me and take me back to the dorm..  Rinse my hair with a towel and help me changing my clothes.. I know I must look an idiot, looking at you with big eyes and my mouth part a bit..

You never ask what happen to me that day.. I really appreciate it.. But it is okay if you ask though..

That day is the day when I fall in love with you.. That day when it is raining heavily and I had a fight my parent.. For becoming an artist.... It's not like they love me though.. They didn't care bout me.. They just ashamed of me.. But..

That day I know, I still had another family.. That I can be happy with.. That I can treasure.. That I can feel a great warmth and love.. 

I look at the frames besides me, it is Super Junior pictures with all 13 members.. I smile.. I love Super Junior so much.. But you are different case Chullie ah.. I love you that it scared me when I know I will leave you.. 

I my lover's bang..

"I'm sorry.. For making you fall for me.."


"You have done a great job Hyung! Today show is daebak! You are born to an MC!" Donghae said happily and hug their leader form behind.. Leeteuk just smiles but in his smiles he grit his teeth..

"Teukie hyung.. Are you alright?" Donghae ask as he rests his head on the angel's back. Leeteuk reply "Yes.. I am fine. Why are you asking me that? Suddenly on top of that."

"Just ignore it.. I just.. I just feel that you are not.." Donghae sigh.

Leeteuk turn around and ruffles his dongsaeng's hair "'I'm fine.. No need to worry about me." 

Leeteuk had to bite his inner cheek when he feels a familiar pain struck him in the head..

Donghae noticed and hold his hyung's waist "Hyung.. You look pale.. Have you eaten anything?"

Leeteuk smiles at Donghae and kiss the other's forehead "I'll be right back.. Have to use the toilet.."

Leeteuk left Donghae, try to walk as normal as he can.

Donghae clutch his chest "Why do I have a bad feeling?"

Eunhyuk nudges Donghae "Oi! What are you doing?"

"N-nothing.." 

"Okay.. Where's Teukie's hyung? The manager is searching for him.." Eunhyuk said and wrapped his arm around his lover's shoulder.

"He went to the toilet" Donghae said.

"Okay then, let's get into the van. We have another work after this..." Eunhyuk sigh, today is very hectic for all of them. Their schedule are full for today. But still, the busiest member among all is their leader. That when he remember something, he  ask Donghae "Hae ya.. Has Teukie hyung eaten anything for today?"

Donghae look at him with big eyes "I didn't see him eating anything today"


Leeteuk take out a small bottle in his pocket which contains his medicines. Well he has a lot of medicines but the one that he has right now is the one that can numb his pain a bit.

He is lucky that, there is no one is in the toilet..But.. He doesn't know how much he had taken the pills.. 

He is panting very hard.. He waits for a few minutes for the pain leaves.. When it does, he left the toilet and went to the van.. 

Once he arrives in the van, Donghae pull him by the sleeves and makes him sit down on the younger lap.. Teukie chuckled a bit "What? What do you want from me?" 

Donghae hug his leader tight "Hyung! Have you eaten anything?" 

Teukie thinks for a few moments "Of course I have!" Donghae didn't believe him "Really? When? What did you eat?"

"Emmm.. I don't remember.. " Leeteuk lied, he just remembers that he didn't eat anything that day.

Donghae sigh and take a box beside him and ask their leader to sit besides him "Teukie hyung, eat this okay.. It is your part"

"Oh, thank you.. But, I don't have any appetite.. I will eat it later, okay" Teukie had sit besides Donghae who offer him a box of lunch.

Hearing that, Donghae open the container and take out a spoon. He takes a spoonful and ask the older to open his mouth "Now say aaa"

"I'm not a" Leeteuk was cut off as Donghae fed him. Leeteuk chew the food with a pout on his mouth..

"Dii ish shhoo muuunch.. I'm notch a khid" (This is so much.. I'm not a kid) Leeteuk said while his full with Donghae's fed.

"Let me fed you okay.."


(Waiting room- Star King Studio)

Leeteuk felt another greater stabbing pain in his head. His legs wobbled so he leaned on the wall while clutching his head. His head feels very heavy right now and the pain just keeps getting worse. He grits his teeth.. His face is turning red because it feels as though his head is being poked with thousands of needles from the inside out... A tear rolled down his cheek as the pain increased... He can't stand anymore so he slid down the wall.. He's frantically trying to reach his pocket.

"Teukie ah! Let have a drink together" Boom said happily as he opens the door but his smiles drop when he looks at the one who he was calling. He runs to Leeteuk and kneel down besides the angel "Teukie! Teukie.. Wait, hold on! I'll call an ambulance!"

Leeteuk open his eyes a bit and look at the older "Hyung..It-it hurts.. It hurts so mu-much.." Leeteuk had sweat on his neck and face, his limbs weak and his breathing  becomes irregular. His face turn pale and slowly, he closed his eyes..

"Teukie!! Teukie!!" Boom yelled as he shakes the unconscious boy. Ho Dong came into the room, running "What happen?!" His question answer when he looks at his so called son. He lifts Leeteuk easily in his arm and running to his car, ignoring all the people in the studio.


A friend of mine help me with the paragraph under the (waiting room-Star King Studio).. She's a great author.. Her works are awesome and it is Wonteuk.. Want to know her stories, just ask me..