Boom noticed

Wishing for Tomorrow

It been months since Leeteuk have a terrible migraine or whatever it is called. But Leeteuk never take it as a serious matter. Not until today.

After recording for Star King, Leeteuk was talking to Boom when his terrible headache or migraine hit him. He hissed in pain and Boom noticed it. "Are you alright?'Boom asked with a worried expression. Leeteuk fake a smile but the pain is clearly shown on his face "Im okay. Just a little dizzy, I guess." With that Boom grab his hand and lead him to his car which is nearby.

Suprise with the action, Leeteuk asked "Eh what is it hyung? Did I do something wrong?"

Boom open the door car and motion Leeteuk to sit there. He close the door and he sit himself on the driver seat. He look into Leeteuk eyes and say "Yeah, you did something wrong Teuk. You are sick yet you don't care bout your condition"

Leeteuk laugh at this and he say with a smile "Sick? Me sick?" pointing at himself "No I didnt hyung.Im fine really"

Boom starred at Leeteuk and he seriously said "Are you kidding me. I've noticed it Teuk. This past few months you keep having migraine or headaches or whatever you called it. You also seem to be thinner from day to day. You seem to lost more weight. You always pale and you just look fragile Teuk"

Leeteuk want to laugh at this statement but he feel that he shouldn't so he just simply said "It just your imagination. So you want to drive me back I guess. Let me call my manager first"

While Leeteuk is calling his manager, Boom start the engine. He then look at Leeteuk with his eyes that shows concern and love

Boom knew there is something wrong with Leeteuk but he know that Leeteuk doesn't know bout it either so he decided to go to a private hospital. 

After Leeteuk inform his manager his head began to pound heavily. Leeteuk winced at the pain and he hold his head as he closed his eyes. His head really hurt. He then passed out due to the pain.

 

This is the first chapter. Thanks for reading.