Chapter 8: Transferring back to SM High

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

 

“Seriously!?” Kevin suddenly stood up, slamming the table. I was more shocked than surprised, by his actions.

“K-Kevin?” I muttered his name.

“Don’t Kevin to me, Xiao!” he yelled and walked away. “I’m going,” he muttered and walked out of the house angry.

“W-what’s wrong?” I asked and looked at others, who were shocked.

“Y-you’re really going?” G-Dragon asked.

“Y-yeah,” I nodded stuttering. Then he stood up as well and walked out, together with Daesung, Seungry, Eli, Hoon and Dongho. Only Soohyun, T.O.P., Taeyang, Kiseop and 2NE1 were still in my house.

“W-what’s wrong?” I asked totally confused.

“You’re even asking?” Soohyun asked. “You’re still going after Taemin! Why can’t you just forget him!?” he slammed with his hands on the table too.

“Calm down, Soohyun,” Kiseop tried to calm him down, but he shake it off and walked out after others.

“You’re really against this?” I asked and looked at Kiseop, T.O.P. and Taeyang. They didn’t say anything, but only looked away.

“Don’t worry about it,” CL suddenly said and patted my shoulder. I looked at her. “We’ll come with you.” She smiled.

“If they’ll come with you, at least I would feel a little bit at ease.” T.O.P. said, looking outside.

“W-why?” I stuttered and clenched my fist. They looked at me, only mom was in kitchen silently listening everything. “Why are you all against this?” I asked and looked right into their eyes. “Don’t you trust me?”

“It’s not about trusting,” Taeyang said.

“It’s about your feelings.” Kiseop said. “You still have feelings for him, that’s why you’re doing this.”

“I don’t have any feelings for that spoiled brat!” I yelled and stood up, slamming the table with hands. “I told you zillion of times that no matter what I’ll take revenge and that I don’t have feelings anymore!” I kept on.

“X-Xiao,” Dara tried to calm me down.

“No!” I yelled and looked at her. “I’ve had enough of this! I’m going to SM High tomorrow morning and my revenge will start! I give a crap what you’re thinking! I’ve had enough of you telling me what should I and what I shouldn’t do! It’s my life, god damn it!” I yelled and went upstairs, without caring if they left or not.

The day passed by, without me leaving the room or talking to anyone; even when Jihun came home, I didn’t go to greet him. I was too angry and mad at all of them.

~Next Day~

“Yah~” I stretched my arms as I woke up, looking out of window into sunny day.

“Xiao,” mom called as she opened the doors, peeking in.

“Yes?” I asked and looked at her. She stepped in and gave me papers. I took them and widened with my eyes. “W-what’s this?” I stuttered.

“Your transfer papers.” She smiled and sat on the bed. I looked at her.

“I thought I’ll go today to SM High …” I muttered.

“Everything is settled.” She smiled. “You only have to go the principal first and then into your classroom.” She said and stood up. “Now change into your old uniform and come down on breakfast.” She added and walked out. I was in bed sitting for few minutes but then shook my head and stood up, going towards my closet.

I opened it and looked at my Yan Gin uniform and then at my SM High uniform; dark blue color. I slowly took it out and looked at it for few seconds, until I put it on the bed. I undressed my one piece pajama shirt and dressed the long stockings, with short dark blue skirt and long sleeve shirt. I grabbed the jacket together with my bag and went downstairs into kitchen.

“Where’s Jihun?” I asked as I looked around.

“He went back to Germany.” Mom said as she gave a cup of cereals on the table in front of me.

“Eh!?” I let a scream out and looked at her. “When did he left?” I asked.

“Few hours ago,” she muttered without caring on another scream that came out of my mouth.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I pouted. She smiled and then gave a glass of natural orange; saying: “Jihun didn’t want to make you angrier.”

“Aigoo …” I sighed and looked at the cup in front of me, taking glass of juice. I took a sip and put it back on table. I sighed again and stood up, walking away.

“Omo,” mom muttered and looked after me. “Where are you going, young lady?” she asked with strict voice.

“School,” I muttered, pointing at the clock in kitchen.

“Yah!” mom gasped. “You should hurry, it’s already late.” She said and rushed into kitchen, coming back with wallet in her hands. “Here, take this…” she said and gave me 20.000KRW.

“I can’t take this, mom.” I pouted and looked at her after I put my shoes on.

“Just take it.” She muttered and pushed it into my bag.

“Yah,” I muttered and gave her a glare.

“It’s your first day. Don’t get into trouble, okay?” she smiled, ignoring my glare, and hugged me.

“Yes,” I sighed and hugged her back.

“I’m going~” I sang and walked out of the house, with mom following me to the doorstep.

“Take care~” she sang back and waved at me as I got on my bike and drove off. I only waved with hand as I was already far away.

I didn’t have a long way to the school; with bike it was nearly ten minutes. I came right one minute before and went into principle office, where he gave me some papers and directing me with professor for music, Park In-young, who is similar to Leeteuk-shii.

Professor Park had the class; I’m in, the first hour so I walked after her in silence, until we reached 2-D class on second floor.

“Wait here,” she smiled, looking at me, and walked in. I could hear her talking to students.

“Today we got a new transfer student from Yang Gin.” She said. You could hear some complaints and bad words coming from their mouth.

“What is Yang Gin doing here!?” I heard a familiar voice. It was Taemin.

So I’m in his class. I smirked.

“Come in,” she said, almost ignoring their comments, obviously talking to me. I took a deep breath and opened the doors.

“Sorry for intruding~” I sang and walked in. As I was walking to the corridor, everyone’s eyes were on me, including Taemin’s.

“Introduce yourself.” Professor Park said to me. I looked at students and bowed 90 degrees.

“Annyeonghaseyo; Je ireum eun Park Jung Jinny imnida.” I said smiling and looked at them, glancing over SHINee members.

“You’re seat will be there,” Professor Park said and pointed over the last row on my left side, right behind Super Junior’s members; Ryeowook, Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk.

I bowed to the professor and walked to my empty seat, while boys were looking after me. Even girls were looking, but mostly, they gave me death glare. I sat down and smiled as my first step was done.

The class was quite peaceful, though boys were looking at me, whenever professor turned around, which was driving me nuts.

I only sighed, put a book up and leaned my head on my arms, falling asleep.

“Yah, Park Jung Jinny,” someone called me. I caressed my eyes and looked up, seeing SHINee and Super Junior members in front of me.

“Hey,” I waved and yawned.

“Why didn’t you tell us, you were a student at Yang Gin?” Taemin asked, obviously furious.

“Why should I?” I asked.

“I thought we were friends!” he raised his voice.

“Yah, Taemin,” Onew put hand on Taemin’s shoulder. “Calm down.” He muttered.

“Aigoo …” I sighed and scratched my head, above my right ear. “This is such a pain in the .” I muttered and stood up, trying to walk out, but someone’s hand stopped me. I looked behind and saw Taemin, even angrier. “What?!” I hissed.

“Hey Jinny,” I suddenly heard a girls voice. I looked pass Taemin and saw CL, smiling and waving at me.

“CL?” I asked surprised. She smiled even more widely.

“Got time?” she asked and behind her Bom peeked at me.

“Bom~” I sang, rescued myself from Taemin’s grip and ran towards them; but I was even more surprised as I saw Minzy and Dara too. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked all happy.

“We transferred too,” Dara winked at me.

“T.O.P. said it yesterday, remember?” Minzy said and smiled at me.

If they’ll come with, I’ll feel a little bit at ease.” Bom said in T.O.P.’s voice, which made me laugh.

“In which class are you?” I asked and looked at CL.

“In 2-A?” she asked, not sure about it.

“Yeah, we’re in 2-A,” Dara nodded.

“Yah~” I pouted. “Why don’t you come here?”

“Don’t worry,” Minzy smiled. “We can hang out everytime.” She said and winked. I smiled and then hugged everyone.

“Yah, shall we go on cupcakes?” Bom asked.

“You’re always thinking about food, Bom.” I laughed, but nodded quickly. “Sure, let me show you around.” I added.

“Yah, Park Jung Jinny!” I heard him as I tried to walk out. I stopped and looked back at him. He tried to say something, but he only shot his mouth, looking after me, until I disappeared behind the corner.

“I swear I’m going nuts,” I whined when we came into dining room and sat on the seats in the corner.

“What would you expect from him?” Dara said and laughed.

“I knew he was such a pain in the , but I didn’t know he was … such a big.” I showed with hands how I was suffocating him.

“Jung-shii?” I heard another familiar name. I turned around and saw a light brown haired man looking at me, together with red haired one and black haired one.

“Leeteuk-shii, Yesung-shii and Kangin-shii.” I smiled and bowed with head lightly.

“What are you doing here?” he asked and then looked at 2NE1. “What is YG Doing here?” he hissed.

“Yah,” Dara stood up, but then I raise my hand. Dara looked at me and sat down, but then I stood up, instead of her.

“I transferred here today,” I said smiling. “And I was at Yang Gin High before, so don’t hiss, joke, bully or anything else, at them, okay?” I looked straight into his eyes after my smile faded away.

“You’ve changed,” he muttered. “Though I saw few weeks ago, you’ve changed.”

“Everybody changes.” I said back. “But some people never do, like Kyuhyun, Taemin, Key, Minho … I could go on, but I won’t, because I don’t have time.” I smiled nicely and sat back down.

“Leeteuk,” I heard Kangin. I could feel Leeteuk’s eyes piercing my whole body, but I don’t really care.

“What was that about?” Bom asked amazed and confused.

“Just making my move,” I smiled and ate my cupcake.

~After school~

“Yah, Jinny!” Minzy called me as I was standing next to school gates, together with my bike. I looked at them as they were walking out, with people’s glances on them; but they didn’t mind.

“It took you damn long!” I hissed at them.

“It isn’t our fault, since someone bullied us.” Bom muttered angry.

“What did they do?” I asked and looked at CL.

“Nothing,” she smiled and waved with hand, but then I realized they were all wet.

“You call this nothing!?” I yelled. “You’re all wet!” I stepped towards them, releasing my bike, so it fell on the ground.

“Yah, Jinny, it’s really nothing.” Dara smiled. I sighed and looked towards school, where I saw Kyuhyun grinning on the window.

“They’re so going down.” I muttered to myself and then looked back at girls. “Let’s go to my place to dry you up.” I said and grabbed my bike from the ground.

“It’s okay,” Minzy smiled.

“Hahah, 2NE1 got wet. That’s what they get, for coming here.” I heard a male’s laughing voice as the group of boys and girls passed by. I glanced at them, giving death glare and they immediately shut up.

“Let’s go,” I muttered and looked back at window, where Kyuhyun was still standing and smiling. Then I raised my right hand, pointing at him, like I was holding a gun; and shot him. As his smile disappeared, a wide smirk crossed my lips, making 2NE1 confused.

“Let’s go,” I muttered again and started walking. They were silently following me, but stopped, when I stopped in front of store.

“What are we doing here?” CL asked.

“You’ll see,” I smiled and leaned my bike on the wall. “Stay here,” I added and walked in.

After few minutes I came out with four towels, and gave each to each of them, together with few bottles of water and some Ice Cream.

“Why did you buy this?” Dara pouted and took the towel, wiping her hair.

“You even ask,” I muttered and grinned. “Let’s go to park. I haven’t seen those kids in a long time.” I suggested and gave each other one bottle of water.

“Since we’re on the way, sure…” CL smiled and nodded.

“Noona~” yelled Min and smiled widely as he waved to us.

“Min~” I yelled back and waved with hand. After we reached them, I sat on my regular bench and gave the kids one Ice Cream.

“Kamsahamnida noona,” they all bowed and hugged me around neck.

“It’s okay,” I smiled at them.

“You’ve changed so much.” Jun said as he looked at me from head to toe. “And your uniform changed too. Why? I liked the previous one more.” He pouted.

“You little,” I laughed and ruffled his hair. “I transferred from YG High back to SM High.” I said. “That’s why I’m in this uniform.”

“You transferred back to that school?” He stared at me.

“You shouldn’t do that.” Subin said as she the Ice Cream.

“Don’t worry,” I smiled at her. “I’ve practiced enough.”

“Noona,” Jun suddenly called me. I looked at him. “What happened to AJ hyung?” he asked worried.

“Eh?” I was confused.

“He came here yesterday, but when we called him, his mind was somewhere else. He was only sitting here and thinking something.” He explained.

“He was here?” I asked surprised.

“He came here every day, when you stopped.” Min said. I looked at him and then back at Jun.

“Did he say something?” I asked in curiosity.

“He was muttering to himself something, but we didn’t know what, since he didn’t even know what he was talking about.” Jun said.

“Aish,” I muttered and bit my lip. Then my phone vibrated, announcing my appointment. I looked up and saw Dance and singing practice.

“What’s wrong?” Jihu asked. I looked at him and smiled.

“Have to go now. Duty calls.” I added and stood up. Then I looked at 2NE1 who were already playing with some girls on playground and swings.

“Say to them that I’m sorry, but I had to go, since work called, okay?” I said to Min, still looking at them.

“Okay noona,” he nodded and smiled. “Take care, and please talk with AJ hyung. He was so desperate yesterday.” He added and pouted a little.

He’s so cute when he’s pouting. I thought to myself as I pinched his cheeks, saying: “I will,”

Then I grabbed my bike and sat on it, looking at guys. 2NE1 still didn’t saw me; they were too busy playing with kids.

“I’m going now,” I smiled and drove off. As I drove almost on the road someone stopped in front of me, making me almost break my break.

“Yah!” I hissed as the window rolled down. “What do you think you’re doing Kyuhyun?!” I hissed again.

“Just playing around.” He smirked and looked at me.

“You’ll play around too when someone will die because of you?!” I pierced his eyes at him.

“Aigoo ….” He muttered and pretending to be sad. “You’re mean, I wasn’t driving that fast.” He said.

“I’ll give you I wasn’t driving that fast my !” I hissed. “And one more thing,” I remembered. He looked back at me. “Just make one more prank on 2NE1, don’t expect for me to stop while you’ll be in their place.” I said and drove off on the other road.

Did he really have to come at that time? I hissed in my mind. Yah! He’s driving me nuts, I swear he really does. No wonder he’s called evil Kyu in school. I have to make up my plan on how I should revenge.

I drove in front of YG Entertainment building, leaning the bike on the wall and walked inside.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yun Xiao.” Receptor woman in her early 20’s greeted me with bowing her head.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I smiled and bowed back as I stopped in front of her. “Is there any dancing room free?” I asked and looked at her. She looked on the computer screen as typing something.

“There is one room available.” She said and looked at me.

“Can I have it?” I asked and smiled a little.

“Sure,” she smiled and typed something again and later gave me a key to that dancing room.

“Thank you,” I smiled and lightly bowed. I took the key and walked away.

When I reached it, I opened it and stepped in. I looked at the big dancing room and then at the closet in the corner. I walked towards it, putting my jacket and bag on the chair, and opened it, holding CD in my hands that I took out of my bag.

“It’s new radio …” I muttered to myself as I put the CD into.

On this CD, there were a lot songs, like: Take the world on (2NE1 ft. Will. I. Am.), Mr. Simple (Super Junior), Abracadabra (BEG), My Fate (Anna Tsuchiya), Blue (Big Bang), Don’t wake me up (Chris Brown), Balada Boa (Gusttavo Lima), Eyes Kaskade ft. Mindy Gledhill), Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5), Narcotic, Satisfaction, Forever Young (Techno Trance); and much more.

As the music started playing I started dancing, looking at myself in the mirrors. I was dancing in my school uniform, without bothering if someone came in and tried to kick me out – that happened a lot. I was only thinking on my dance moves, nothing else.

“You’re amazing, like you were.” I suddenly heard a smirk and someone clapping behind. I looked and saw his evil smirk and eyes on me.