Chapter 31: Invitation

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

“Surprised you?” Jinny grinned.

“This…” I murmured as my eyes were wide open. “This is … seriously?” I squealed and started laughing.

“Y-yah, it’s not f-funny!” stuttered Taemin embarrassed.

“I’m sorry,” I said trying to hold my laughter in. “B-but it’s just…” I couldn’t finish it, because I started laughing again, but now I couldn’t stop.

“Xiao, stop it…” whined Taemin, still embarrassed. I didn’t realize that it was just us in the room and that he was on top of me, while I was lying on the ground.

I stopped laughing and looked at his brown eyes that were looking at me, but as I looked on his cheeks and lips, with makeup, I started laughing again, wrapping my arms around his neck as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“You know…” I started and looked at him, smiling. “Maybe you should turn into a girl…” I said grinning. As soon as he wanted to say something, I pressed my lips on his, murmuring: “But only for me and no one else…”

A smile appeared on his lips as he kissed her back, pulling her closer to him.

“I missed you,” he whispered as he pulled away from her.

“I missed you too,” she whispered back and kissed him again.

~Outside the room~

“Don’t you think that everything became suddenly so quiet?” asked Jonghyun others who were sitting on the couch, watching TV.

“They’re making out,” Minho grinned.

“Yah; we have a kid here!” hissed Key and shut Jinny’s ears, who looked from one to another confused.

“What will we eat today?” asked Onew as he came from kitchen.

“I don’t know…” murmured Key, shrugging. “Anything is fine…” he said and looked at the other two who nodded.

“Then…chicken?” asked Onew excited.

“Why do you keep thinking on chicken? You should stop it, you’re leader, not five-year old kid…” said Jonghyun.

“Yah!” spoke Jinny, smacking his shoulder. Jonghyun looked at her confused and surprised. “I can still hear you.” She puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

“Jinny let’s go shopping…” said Onew.

“What for?” she looked at him suspiciously.

“For dinner,” he smiled widely.

“Will I get any sweets?” she asked, crossing her arms.

“Who do you think I am, huh?” he asked.

“Old man,” she answered straightly, making him surprised and shocked again.

“Y-yah, i-if you’ll call me o-o-old man one more t-time, you won’t g-go with me…!” he pointed at her. Jinny stuck her tongue out and stood up, taking his hand, making him startled.

“Let’s go, uncle,” she smiled. Onew’s cheeks turned lightly reddish as he followed Jinny, while Key, Minho and Jonghyun just laughed their off on the couch.

~Big Bang’s side~

“I knew she was too suspicious!” murmured Seungri under his breath. Jiyong walked back inside the music room and sat on the couch, looking in front shocked and surprised.

“The whole time … she was alive and no one knew?” he asked no one particular.

“SHINee and Super Junior knew…” muttered Taeyang. Jiyong looked at him and then at T.O.P. who only shrugged, but quickly nodded agreeing with Taeyang.

“Aish, that girl…” cursed Daesung and went with his hand thru his hair. All five of them looked at each other and then at manager who walked back inside, with envelope in his hands.

“Here,” he said and gave it to Jiyong. He looked at manager confused and took the envelope. Opening it, he knew that this handwriting belonged to Xiao, since he saw her handwriting in school when they hang out together, during lunch break.

His eyes widened as he read what was written.

“What’s written?” asked Daesung and walked behind Jiyong. His eyes widened, making Seungri curious. He stood up and took the paper away from Jiyong and read it, making his eyes being widely open as well.

Dear Big Bang,

You’re invited on New Year’s party that will be held in USA’s RCA Company. The party will start at 8pm, with special surprise exactly at midnight.

Lee Hyun Ae

~2NE1’s side~

“Here’s an invitation for you.” Manager walked in and gave an envelope to CL. She confusedly looked at manager and then at envelope, taking it.

“From whom?” she asked.

“Isn’t that … Xiao’s writing?” asked Bom as she looked on the envelope behind CL.

“What?!” squealed Dara and run to them while Minzy was observing them quietly. “It’s true,” murmured Dara. “Open it!” she said to CL. CL startled a little and did as Dara said; opened the envelope and took the paper out, unfolding it.

“What does it say?” asked Minzy as all their eyes opened widely.

“I-it’s … an i-invitation…” CL stuttered murmuring and showed it to Minzy, who remained calm.

~Teen Top’s side~

“That did not just happen.” murmured Ricky as he was still looking at doors.

“It did happen, Ricky.” laughed L. Joe as he sat on the couch next to Chunji and Changjo.

“Guys, why are all so shocked about this?” asked Chunji as he looked at C.A.P., Niel and Ricky.

“Yah!” yelled Niel suddenly and pointed at three of them. “When did you realize?!” he asked.

“Today,” answered Changjo and turned to another channel.

“From the start when Sungmin hyung said that she died.” Answered L. Joe and shook with his head. “He’s a bad liar…”

“I believed it at first, but then I thought that she just couldn’t die from that incident, since there was no obituary.” Chunji answered and smiled at Niel who just stared at them with wide open mouth.

“And you didn’t say a thing?!” this time Ricky spoke.

“Well … you know how this goes … I don’t think that she wanted to us to tell anyone about her being alive.” L. Joe murmured to himself. Chunji and Changjo only nodded in agreement. Suddenly their manager walked in the room giving C.A.P. an envelope.

“What’s this?” he asked as he looked from envelope at his manager.

“An invitation,” he smiled.

“An invitation? From who?” asked Ricky confused and walked to C.A.P. looking at envelope. C.A.P. opened it and unfolded a paper, reading it. His eyes widened as he looked at Changjo, Chunji and L. Joe who were looking back at him.

“It’s from Xiao,” he said. Niel jumped up and run to him as he read the invitation.

“A New Year party in RCA’s Company?” he asked surprised.

“That’s where she works with Britney, I think…” murmured Chunji thinking loudly.

“Yup, that’s where she works.” Agreed L. Joe with him and smiled widely. “Shall we go?” he asked and looked at the three who were looking at them with disbelief.

“I’m going to make her pay for that on the concert!” murmured Ricky pouting angrily.

~Xiao’s POV~

“You’re hiccupping for half an hour already, are you sure you’re okay?” laughed Key as I was sitting in the kitchen drinking two liter’s of water already.

“They’re…badmo…uthing….me…” I said hiccupping and extremely mad. Taemin chuckled as he patted my back. I let a sigh out and hiccupped again, making all of them laughing.

“Y…y…you…” I tried to say something as I pointed at all of them, but I gave up and crossed my arms, waiting for me to stop.

Minutes passed and it still didn’t stop. I groaned, ruffling my hair as I took a deep breath when I suddenly stopped hiccupping. I looked surprised in front of me, waiting for few seconds if I’ll hiccup again, but I didn’t anymore.

“Yay!” I jumped off my seat.

“You stopped?” laughed Jonghyun. I glared at him and then at Minho and Key who kept on laughing.

“It’s not funny!” I whined and pouted like a little kid. “On top of that, where did Onew and Jinny ran to?” I asked and looked on clock since it was already time for them to come back.

“We’re here!” I heard Jinny from hallway.

“Seriously…” I sighed and stood up. “What shall I make for lunch?” I asked and took bags from Jinny.

“Anything is fine,” smiled Minho as Taemin took bags from Onew.

“Chicken?” asked Onew carefully. I let a chuckle out and nodded. “Chicken!” yelled Onew all happy jumping up and down. Taemin and I walked back in the kitchen with Jinny following us.

~After lunch~

“Do you know any reason why you were hiccupping?” Jonghyun suddenly asked, making Key and Minho laughing again.

“Yah!” I hissed at them and pouted.

“What happened?” asked Onew and looked from one to another.

“You should have seen Xiao…” Minho started. “She…she…” he couldn’t continue so Key ended for him: “She was … hiccupping … for an … hour!” laughing.

“Of course I know why I was hiccupping…” I murmured under my breath. The three of them stopped laughing and looked at me. “It’s because of this,” I smiled and gave an envelope to Onew who looked at me with confused expression.

“What’s that?” asked Minho.

“Open it,” I smiled. Onew opened an envelope and took a folded paper out.

“You wrote that alone?” asked Taemin as he took envelope and looked at it. I nodded smiling as he looked at me.

“Are you serious?!” squealed Onew. “To be in New York for New Year?” he asked and looked at me. I chuckled and nodded agreeing: “Yes, because that’s when I’ll reveal the truth to everyone.” I said. “I’m tired of hiding…” I murmured.

“I want to see surprised and shock faces, so heck yeah!” Jonghyun agreed right away with Key nodding.

“Why not…” smiled Onew and Minho, while Taemin chuckled at their answer. A smile appeared on my face as I hugged Jinny who was sitting in my lap, listening to our talk.

“Are you really doing this, unnie?” she asked. I nodded: “Almost everyone knows the truth, so why hiding it? On top of that they probably want to say something to me, since I faked my death and all this…”

“You know we’re with you, right?” said Key. I looked at him and smiled lightly nodding. “And no matter what happens, we’re on your side.” He added and smiled with his cheeky smile.

“Thank you,” I smiled.

Holidays quickly passed by and school came back. Jinny and I went back to USA where we had to tell Anne anything, including for Taemin’s crossover. She laughed like I did, but stopped when I told her about my plan. She didn’t say anything about it, she just remained calmed and quiet, which made me confused, since she was never quiet about my plans before.

Quickly, my mind was set only on videos, songs and some musicals, where I played and before I knew it … second half of December was here.

“Merry Christmas, Jinny~” sang Anne as she ran from the living room into kitchen with a gift in her hands. “This is what Santa left for you!” she smiled widely.

“He doesn’t exist.” Jinny replied calmly while she was eating her breakfast. Anne was looking in disbelief at Jinny, before she pierced her eyes at me.

“I don’t want to keep her living in lies.” I said and put hands in the air. “On top of that if you want for Jinny to act like she believes in him than … Jinny?” I called her as she suddenly changed.

“What did he bring me?!” she squealed and jumped of the seat, running towards Anne. Anne looked from me at Jinny with wide open eyes as she stared at her.

“T-this,” she stuttered and gave wrapped box into her hands. Jinny excitedly took it and sat back down on her seat, pushing her breakfast away. Mason was quietly watching us as he was chuckling to himself the whole time. Jinny quickly unwrapped the box and her eyes opened widely.

“Barbie doll with her whole family?!” she screamed and looked at Anne with shinning eyes. Anne smiled and nodded happily. I was looking at Jinny as she stopped playing and she was actually starting to believe that there is Santa Claus. I looked at Anne who only stuck her tongue at me, making me furrowing my eyes at her.

I stood up from my seat and walked into living room, where Christmas tree was standing with lots of gifts under.

“This is seriously getting suspicious…” I murmured to myself.

“Maybe Santa Claus does exist?” quietly asked Mason as he appeared next to me, smiling.

“I don’t believe in these childish things anymore. It’s clearly that he does not exist and that parents are buying presents for kids.” I said and glanced at him. Mason let a laugh out as he walked towards Christmas tree.

“This one is for you,” he said and gave me a wrapped box.

“Seriously?” I looked at him with raising eyebrow and took the box. He smiled nodding as he walked back in the kitchen. I bit my lower lip and followed him back in the kitchen, where Jinny was already playing with Barbie dolls, while Anne was happily watching her.

Out of nowhere the doorbell rang, making me look towards Mason who looked at doors. I put the box down and walked towards doors.

I don’t expect anyone… I thought as I unlocked the doors and slowly peeked out.

“Surprise~” they all sang. My eyes widened as I looked at all of them, standing right in front of me with each bag in their hands.

I finally had a time to update...

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring *bows deeply*

I'm thankful for all comments and subscriptions^^