Chapter 3: Plan

I never wanted to fall for you [HIATUS]

~After school ended~

“Sorry guys, I have to go now.” I said with sad expression on my face as I grabbed my bag from the ground.

“Where are you going?” Ji asked.

“To school,” I smiled sadly.

“But, didn’t your school ended already?” Jihu asked this time.

“It did,” I giggled. “But my brother is waiting for me.” I added. “Thank you for making my day better.” I smiled and bowed.

“It’s okay, noona,” Min smiled and hugged me; so did others.

“Come play with us, when ever you’ll feel sad.” Seoyun smiled.

“I will, thank you so much.” I smiled back. “I’m going now,” I added and waved as I was walking away.

~In front of school~

“You really make problems, you know …” I heard G-Dragon’s voice behind. I turned around and saw him standing in front of me.

“W-w-was it m-my problem?” I stuttered. He twitched with his eye. I knew this wasn’t good, but luckily, right at that time, my brother came.

“Xiao,” he called me. I looked at him and a wide smile crossed my face. G-Dragon looked at him and then back at me.

“You won’t get away…” he whispered to me. I gulped as my smile didn’t fade away and ran to brothers’ car.

“Ji oppa, thank you for coming to get me...” I said smiling.

“Get in,” he said as he stepped out of the care, walking towards them. I looked at him confused and scared at the same time. I could see that he was talking to him about bullying me … I’m sure about that.

“J-Ji oppa …” I called him. I could feel their anger rising after Jihun started walking towards car. I quickly sat in and seatbelt myself. Then I looked behind and saw U-KISS and 2NE1 members walking towards them. I gulped, but then sighed from relief as we disappeared after the corner.

~Big Bang’s side~

“She has lots of nerves, as well as her brother …” G-Dragon tightened his fist.

“G!” Kevin called him. They all turned around and saw U-KISS and 2NE1 walking towards them.

“What are you doing here?” T.O.P. asked.

“We were in park.” CL smiled.

“And we were in amusement park.” AJ said, smiling a bit.

“What about you?” Dara asked and pointed at them.

“We just came out from school.” Seungri said.

“Someone is a good boy these days.” Soohyun teased.

“Someone has to take care of school …” Taeyang said and grinned.

“Oh yeah,” Minzy remembered. “Who were you talking before GD?” she asked him.

“It was brother of that Lee’s girl.” He cursed.

“There’s something we need to talk about.” AJ said.

“We have something too …” Bom said.

“Shall we go back in school or in park?” Daesung asked.

“Let’s go to park.” Dara and AJ said at the same time.

~In the park~

“Hey, kid!” AJ called Jun. Jun and Min looked towards them at the same time and gulped. “Don’t you dare to run away…” he said. They gulped again and slowly walked towards them.

“Don’t worry,” Dara smiled as she kneeled down to them. “They won’t do anything.” she said. Jun and Min looked at each other and smiled lightly.

“If you want to talk about noona, you came at the right address.” Jun thumbed up. A smile crossed on AJ’s face.

“Come here,” Min waved to them as they brought them towards playground. “Guys,” he yelled. Other kids looked at them as they came. “This are Big Bang, 2NE1 and U-KISS groups.” He introduced them.

“H-how do you know who we are?” CL asked surprised.

“My sister has a poster of all of you …” Jun said as he looked at her.

“O-oh,” she said surprised.

“They want to talk about noona, who was here before.” Min continued, without interfering.

“Oh, are you her friends?” Seoyun asked and looked at them. “You shouldn’t make her cry.” She scolded them.

“You little,” G-Dragon muttered as he stepped forwards, but Min stopped him.

“Hold your horses, GD.” He said. G-Dragon looked at him coldly. “You came to talk about noona, right?” he asked and looked at AJ. He nodded. “Then I’ll tell you this. I don’t know what is going at your school, but she’s suffering a lot.”

“What do you mean?” Daesung asked confused.

“She comes here every day crying.” Jun said. “I don’t know what have you guys done, but for 1 month already, she came here on that bench,” he pointed at the bench in front of him “and cried her heart out. Today she probably skipped school, since she was here from 9am. We were playing with her the whole day, to make her feeling better, and one hour ago she went home.” Jun explained.

“So what if she comes crying?” G-Dragon muttered, looking away.

“My sister said that there was a girl on their school that was dating Lee Taemin,” Jun continued. “But right 1 month ago, he humiliated her in front of her school, which made her disappear. No one knows where she is.”

They all looked at him with wide open eyes, only U-KISS didn’t.

“What are you talking about?” Minzy laughed.

“That girl, that is playing with us every day, is the girl who broke up with Taemin.” Min said. “Maybe you don’t believe us, since she’s always smiling, right?” he asked, looking at Dara. “But believe me; she comes here every day crying. Sometimes she doesn’t want to play with us, because she’s too tired; from what? I don’t know.” He shrugged.

Big Bang, 2NE1 and U-KISS looked at each other.

“See what I meant?” AJ asked and then he looked back at kids. “Thanks guys,” he smiled. Jun and Min only smiled and turned to their friends, who were watching them.

“Mister,” Seoyun suddenly called AJ. AJ looked at her and kneeled down.

“Yes?” he asked and smiled.

“Don’t hurt noona anymore.” She said with sad expression on her face. AJ was confused as well as surprised. “You’re probably bullying her, that’s why you’re here. I saw you how you played tricks on her, when my brother went into school. It’s not okay, to bully others. What if you would get bullied?” she asked and looked straight into his eyes.

“Don’t worry,” Kevin smiled. Seoyun looked at him. “She probably wants some revenge on Taemin, so we’ll accomplish her dream.”

Seoyun smiled and hugged him, which made Kevin flinch a little.

“Thank you,” she muttered and then hugged AJ around neck, which was still kneeling. That made AJ startling, but he hugged her back.

“Don’t worry; we’ll make him regret what he did to her, though she probably won’t forgive us, for bullying her.

“She’ll forgive you,” Min smiled. “She’s a nice person.” He added.

~Xiao~

Suddenly I sneezed.

“God bless you,” Jihun smiled.

“Yah~! Who is gossiping about me?” I yelled.